Craving some sweets? American Express is teaming up with Dunkin Donuts to offer you a targeted $5 statement credit for a $5 purchase. Sign up or log into your American Express account and check if you have been targeted and add it to your card. If you’re interested, you need to make this purchase before January 15, 2018. Take advantage of this offer today and save on your next purchase.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.15% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers Dunkin Donut Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn a $5 statement credit for a $5 purchase
- Expiration: January 15, 2018
- Availability: Available at participating Dunkin Donuts
- Terms: Enrollment limited
How to Earn a $5 Statement:
- Go onto American Express and see if you have been targeted for the offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Go to your nearest Dunkin Donuts or download the mobile app
- Make a single purchase of $5+
- Earn a $5 statement
Dunkin Donuts is a donut company where you can purchases and enjoy America’s favorite coffee and baked goods. Dunking Donuts is working with American Express to give you the best offers to save money. If you’re interested, don’t miss out this offer to earn a $5 statement credit! Check out more ways to save money. Check your American Express account to see if you’ve been targeted and make the most out of your money today. Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).