If you want to purchase handmade goods such as soaps or scarves for holiday gifts then make sure to check out Etsy. American Express is currently offering a one time statement credit of $8 with a $40 purchase or more online at Etsy.com when you use your connected card now through 12/31/16. You must sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Etsy $8 Statement Credit Info:
- Tweet Now!
- Bonus: $8 Statement Credit with $40+ Purchase
- Expiration: 12/31/16
- Requirements: Must have eligible Amex Credit Card and Twitter Account
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexEtsy to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $40 or more
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/16, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled.
Earn Etsy $8 Statement Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexEtsy to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make $40+ purchase online in one or more transactions at Etsy.com
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/16
If you want to pick a unique handmade gift, make sure to check out Etsy and receive a $8 Statement Credit while scratching another name off you gift list. But make sure to add the offer to your card before you make any purchases. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply