If you’re like me, you never know what to get for Father’s day because it’s difficult and time-consuming to come up with good gift ideas. Good thing there are sites like IfOnly.com that put together a huge collection of incredible gift and experience packages! Plus, if you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can use the them to earn a $50 Statement Credit after a single purchase of $250 or more at IfOnly.com. To get started you only need to sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexIfOnly. Once you have done so, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you simply need to spend $250 or more online at IfOnly.com by July 1st, 2016 to receive $50 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers IfOnly.com Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $50 when you spend $250 at IfOnly.com
- Expiration Date: 7/01/2016
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexIfOnly to add the offer, and finally make a purchase of $250 or more online.
- Terms: Valid online only. Must sign up with ifonly.com to make any purchase on the site. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 7/1/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited.
How To Earn IfOnly.com $50 Credit:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexIfOnly to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Make the most of Father’s Day this year and make the most of your money with this offer from American Express and IfOnly.com! The two companies are working together so you can buy the perfect gift for dad AND earn a $50 Statement Credit after you make a single purchase of $250 or more. As long as you sync your eligible Amex card to your Twitter account and tweet the correct hashtag, you will be eligible for this offer! Be sure to sign up and make the qualifying purchase before 7/01/2016 if you want to earn your statement credit. See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions today!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)