If you have a computer geek in your family cross their name off your gift list with computer hardware from Newegg. American Express is currently offering a one time statement credit of $25 with a $200+ purchase online at Newegg.com when you use your connected card now through 12/31/16. You must sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Newegg $25 Statement Credit Info:
- Tweet Now!
- Bonus: $25 statement credit with a $200+ purchase
- Expiration: 12/31/16
- Requirements: Must have eligible Amex Credit Card and twitter account that is synced to card
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexNewegg to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $200 or more
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/16, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Earn Newegg $25 Statement Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexNewegg to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make $200+ purchase online at Newegg.com
If you’re in the need for new computer hardware and software or know someone who does make sure to check out Newegg.com and receive an $25 statement credit with an $200+ purchase. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)