If you are an American Express card holder then you might be able to save some money on your next visit to Panera Bread. Amex Offers and Panera Bread are targeting some lucky Amex card holders with $20 statement credit for $100+ purchase. This is a targeted offer so not everyone will be eligible but it doesn’t hurt checking your Amex Offers account to see if you quality. There is a $40 statement credit cap meaning you can make two purchases of $100+ and get $20 statement credit for each one! Offer expires December 11, 2017 so you have plenty of time to check your eligibility status.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.65% APY as of 8/19/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Panera Bread Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get $20 off $100+ at Panera, up to 2x.
- Expiration Date: December 11, 2017
- Availability: Targeted American Express card holders only
- Requirements: Must add offer to American Express card prior to qualifying purchase.
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant and online. Valid at any participating locations in the U.S. excluding Panera Cares Community Cafes. Not valid for e-gift card, physical gift cards, & other exclusions apply.
Get $20 Statement Credit At Panera Bread:
- Check if you qualify for this Amex Offers by login into your account.
- Make sure to add this offer onto your American Express card.
- Make $100+ qualifying purchase at Panera Bread, you can do this up to 2 times.
- Expect your $20 statement credit for each of your $100+ purchase (up to $40 statement credit) within 90 days of December 11, 2017.
- Enjoy your savings!
Panera Bread offer delicious sandwiches, salads & more at a great price, it is a bargain to get $20 statement credit for spending $100+ participating locations. If you qualify for this Amex Offers then remember to add the deal to your Amex card and make the qualifying purchase amount. If you feel you can’t handle $100+ worth of food then invite some of your friends & family along for a nice outing! American Express is truly a great credit card because it offers so many benefits and deals you can take advantage of in order to save money, if you don’t have one yet then consider getting one! Check out our full listing of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions or if you’re into saving a buck swing by our save money list, and check out what we have on HMB!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.