With products manufactured in the U.S., no added fragrance, dyes or ingredients that can harm the health and function of your skin, no animal testing and more, Paula’s Choice Skin Care is the way to go for all your skincare needs. American Express is currently targeting its cardholders a $10 statement credit with a $50 purchase through June 10, 2018. Simply check if you’ve been targeted for the offer, add the offer to your card and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. Don’t miss out on this great promotion to save on your skincare!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY as of 4/28/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Paula’s Choice Skin Care Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $10 Statement Credit with $50 Purchase
- Expiration: June 10, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Only
- Terms & Conditions: Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express online account.
Get $10 Statement Credit for $50 Purchase:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted
- Add the offer to your card
- Get a $10 statement credit when you make a $50 purchase!
Need some new cleanser or moisturizer? Then check out Paula’s Choice Skin Care! American Express is even offering a promotion on them where you can get a $10 statement credit for a $50 purchase through June 10, 2018. Simply check your account to see if you’ve been targeted and get started. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).