Postmates is a company that delivers goods locally, they operate with carriers that will grab you office supplies, lunch, and more and deliver them right to your door. American Express is currently offering a one time credit statement of $10 when you make a single purchase of $30+ via Postmates when you use your connected card now through 1/9/16. You must sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer.
Editor’s Note: Sign up for a Postmates account today with our referral link and get free delivery credits!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.30% APY as of 9/27/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Postmates $10 Statement Credit:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 statement credit when you spend $30+ on a single purchase
- Expiration: 1/9/17
- Requirements: Must have eligible Amex Credit Card and twitter account that is synced to card
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #AmexPostmates to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $75 or more
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/9/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Earn Postmates $10 Statement Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexPostmates to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make a $30+ purchase on Postmates
If you have no time to grab some flour for those holiday cookies or simply too lazy to make lunch like me, check out Postmates and receive a $10 statement credit when you make a single $30+ purchase. But make sure to add the offer to your card before you make any purchases. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).