Valid online only, American Express is offering Puritans Pride $10 Statement Credit or 1,000 MR Points when you spend a minimum of $30+ in one or more transactions online at puritanspride.com by July 4, 2017. Headquartered in Long Island, N.Y. with ther own state-of-the-art facilities located across the U.S., Purtitan’s Pride manufactures over 1,200 high quality vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional supplements. For over 40 years their mission has been to make the highest quality nutritional supplements available at the best value. This is a one time statement credit that will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 07/04/2018. More the reason why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers 1,000 MR Points/$10 with $30 Purchase:
- Learn More
- Promotion: 1,000 MR Points/$10 Statement Credit w/ $30 Purchase
- Expiration: You must complete your purchases by 07/04/2018
- Availability: You must first enroll an eligible American Express Card in your account at Amex Offers.
- Terms: Valid online only. Offer only valid on purchases made in US Dollars. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 07/04/2018, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 07/04/2018
Get 1,000 MR Points/$10 with $30 Purchase:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted
- Add the offer to your card
- Make your $30 purchase at Puritan’s Pride
- Earn a $10 statement credit or 1,000 MR Points!
Take advantage of this Amex Offers Puritans Pride $10 Statement Credit or 1,000 MR Points after your purchase today. Your health is your wealth, and to maintain a healthy life style diet, exercise and proper nutrition is key. If you don’t feel you are getting enough nutrients then supplementing with the appropriate vitamins can help improve your overall well-being. Ask your primary care physician what’s best for you. We don’t want you missing out on this offer so take advantage of it while you can! If you’re looking for more ways to earn membership rewards points be sure to check out our American Express Credit Card Bonuses here on HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.