If you’re a Amex Card Member and a Raceway Rewards Member then here’s a deal for you! Raceway is offering $5 Statement Credit for $20 Purchase when you using your enrolled card to make that purchase. This is a targeted offer as they’re only in select states. The offer states that it’s for in-store purchases at Raceway so you should be able to buy gift cards in store and trigger the Amex Offer. This promotion is currently available now through May 20, 2018. Check your Amex Offers account to see if you’ve been targeted for this offer to start earning money back today.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY as of 4/28/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Raceway Amex Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $5 Statement Credit for $20 Purchase
- Expiration: May 20, 2018
- Availability: Must have been targeted
- Terms: Save $5 off purchases of $20 when you shop in a Raceway before May 20, 2018.
How to Get $5 Statement Credit:
- Log into your American Express Account
- Make a $20 purchase in-store or at the pump
- Receive $5 on your purchase!
If you have a Raceway near you, check out this Raceway Amex Offer! You may be able to earn an easy $5 statement credit on a $20 purchase. This is a targeted offer because they are only in select states. Simply make a purchase of $20 at a participating Raceway with your card by May 20, 2018 to receive your $5 Statement Credit. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB! For other American Express offers be sure to swing by and read all our American Express Twitter Sync Promotions.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).