Have you worked too many long hours at the office and are in need for some R&R, then here’s a deal for you! American Express is offering a one time $40 statement credit when you spend $200 or more on room rate and room charges at Renaissance Hotels with your connected card through 11/30/2016. You must sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Renaissance Hotel $40 Credit:
- Tweet Now!
- Bonus: $40 statement credit when you spend $200 or more at Renaissance Hotel
- Expiration Date: 11/30/16
- Requirements: A twitter account and a Amex credit card
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card with your twitter account, then tweet #AmexRenHotels to add offer and make a purchase of $200+ at Renaissance Hotels
- Terms: Reservations must be made online at renaissance-hotels.marriott.com, via the Marriott mobile app, or by phone. Offer valid only at Renaissance Hotels brand properties in the US and US territories. Excludes gift card purchases. Excludes purchases made at the Collect Renaissance shop. Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates. Excludes The Ritz-Carlton®, Bvlgari® Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Moxy Hotels®, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels & Resorts®, Courtyard® by Marriott, Springhill Suites® by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites® by Marriott, Protea Hotels®, Residence Inn® by Marriott, TownePlace Suites® by Marriott, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Gaylord Hotels® and Marriott Vacation Club®. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer. Enrollment limited.
Earn Renaissance Hotel $40 Credit:
- Sync your eligible Amex card with your twitter.
- You must tweet using #AmexRenHotel to add the offer to your synced Amex card
- You must receive a response message from @AmexOffer stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make a purchase of $200+ in room rates and room charges when you stay during 9/19/16 through 11/30/16
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/30/16
If you need a vacation from work or anything and you’re a Amex Cardholder, take this offer now while it last! This offer is a great way to earn toward another vacation as you can easily spend $200 or more for two nights at a hotel, adding $40 statement credit to your billing statement along the way! And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)