Combine Amex Offers Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards Bonus $195 for $100, valid through 12/31/2015 or while supplies last. Amex Offers $10 Statement Credit for $30 Purchase in store at Ruby Tuesday. What’s great about this Amex offer is that you can buy Gift Cards and Ruby Tuesday is offering bonus gift cards deals! For every $50 in gift cards purchased between October 26 and December 31, 2015, you (the purchaser) will receive one $15 Holiday bonus card FREE; OR for every $25 in gift cards purchased you will receive one $5 Holiday bonus card FREE. First check to see if you got the Amex Offer then add the promo to your account, if not just call a service rep and request it. Then go to your nearest Ruby Tuesday (location) and buy their gift cards to receive the bonus gift card offer from them. It’s not a Twitter Sync promo so you need to log into your accounts online and add it manually.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 1.90% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers $10 Statement Credit for $30 Ruby Tuesday:
- Sign Up Now
- Offer: Make a one time in-store purchase of $30 at Ruby Tuesday get $10 Statement Credit
- Expiration: Until 12/31/2015
- Terms: Promotion must be added to your Amex Offers so check your inbox. Purchases must be made with registered Amex card. Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Enrollment is limited. You will get a $10 statement credit after you spend a total of $30 within the promotional period. You may enroll more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you enroll individually will be eligible for the offer. A statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 12/31/15 after your qualifying purchase.
- *Important: Holiday bonus card(s) will be valid starting on Saturday, January 2, 2016, and will expire on Tuesday, March 1, 2016. Purchased gift cards never expire.
Maximize Ruby Tuesday AMEX Offers For You:
- Login to your AMEX account.
- Click on any of your cards to go the activity page.
- Click on “AMEX Offers For You,” and save the offer to your account.
- Maximize Amex Ruby Tuesday Offer by buying Gift Cards:
- Go to your Local Ruby Tuesday and buy in-store to trigger the Amex promo
- Tell the cashier to split up $150 in gift cards into 5 separate Amex cards at $30 each
- Receive $45 in Bonus Gift Cards from Ruby Tuesday and 5x $10 statement credit from Amex.
- However if you want to only redeem one statement credit you can simply buy $50 gift card- $15 bonus card – $10 Statement credit = $25 so you’d still get 50% off!
How To Get The Same Multiple Offer:
Those with multiple Amex cards with the same offer, DO NOT rush to save the offer to your account. Because once you save the offer to one card, the same offer will disappear from your other cards.
- Open up the Offers page for each card in a separate tab in the same browser.
- Then go between the tabs to save the offer to each of your targeted cards.
I recommend people to register your secondary cards with its own AMEX login for each Amex card. Why? Secondary cards registered on their own account will have different offers than the primary card.
Take advantage of this Amex Offers Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards Bonus $195 for $100. Buy Gift cards from Ruby Tuesday as you get a $10 statement credit after you use your enrolled Card to spend a total of $30. You will also get $15 in Bonus Gift cards from Ruby Tuesday for every $50 you buy so stack the offers to maximize your savings! The Amex Offers and Ruby Tuesday gift card deal is a amazing since it can save you up to 50% off, this deal ends 12/31/2015. See more Gift Card Deals!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.