If you love American Cuisine then make sure to stop by your neighborhood Ruby Tuesday. But before you do log into your American Express Account to see if you have been targeted for an Ruby Tuesday promotion! Amex Offer is currently offering an one time statement credit of $10 with an $30 purchase now through 12/31/16. This targeted offer must be added to your card and the same card must be used for your purchase to be eligible.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Ruby Tuesday $10 Statement Credit:
- Bonus: $10 Statement credit with $30 purchase
- Expiration Date: 12/31/16
- Requirements: Must have targeted offer on you Amex Credit Card
- What To Do: Must add offer to your card and make a purchase of $30+ at Ruby Tuesday with same card
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant and for food orders placed online and paid for in-restaurant, not valid for e-gift card purchases and excludes physical gift cards purchased online
Earn Ruby Tuesday $10 Statement Credit:
- Log Into American Express Account and add the Ruby Tuesday offer to your card if you have it
- Enroll your Eligible American Express Card
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/16
If you’re too lazy to cook like me, then make sure to take advantage of this offer and get an $10 statement credit with a $30+ purchase at Ruby Tuesday. But make sure to add the offer to your card before any purchases. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.99% - 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply