Want to save even more money at Sam’s Club or need an excuse to spend more? Then the savings await! A targeted Amex Offer is offering 20% Off $100+ purchases or more, with a maximum of $250 back as a statement credit. This targeted offer must be added to your card and the same card must be used for your in store purchase to be eligible.
Table of Contents
Amex Offer 20% Off $100 Purchase Info:
- Expiration Date: 1/31/17
- Requirements: Must have this offer on your American Express US Small business card or charge card
- What To Do: Must add offer to the card and use the same card for purchases
- Terms: Offer of 20% off must be a eligible purchase of $100+ in store, Offer is valid through 1/31/17, and excludes gas purchases
Earn 20% Off $100 Purchase:
- Add offer to your card
- Use same card to make eligible purchases in store of $100 or more
- Statement credit will appear within 90 days after 1/31/17 on your billing statement
If you want to save even more money at Sam’s Club then this new Amex Offer is for you, simply check if you have the offer on your account then add it to your card. Using the same card you added the offer to, simply spend $100 or more to qualify for 20% off. Remember that to be eligible for the 20% off the purchase must be a single purchase in store.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).