Hustlermoneyblog has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Hustlermoneyblog and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Compared to its sibling, this card offers no annual fee (See rates and fees) compared to the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express. This gives this card the upper advantage over the other cash back cards.
Table of Contents
Amex Blue Cash Everyday Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
New! 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
1% back on other eligible purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||Yes, 2.7% per transaction (See rates and fees)|
|Annual Fee||$0 (See rates and fees)|
Blue Cash Everyday Welcome Offer
Earn $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
If you need some help meeting the requirements, here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirements.
Blue Cash Every Card Benefits
- Purchase Protection: All eligible purchases are protected from damage or theft for up to 90 days from the day of purchase (up to $1,000 for each eligible purchase and up to $50,000 annually per cardmember account).
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Car trouble? Dead battery or have your tire blown out? Call emergency services at any time to get roadside assistance. However, you still need to pay for the service.
- Extended Warranty: Get one year of additional warranty coverage on eligible purchases.
- Return Protection: If the retailer won’t take your purchase back, American Express will refund the amount under certain circumstances.
- Car Rental Loss & Damage: Use your card to reserve and pay for a car rental. You’ll be covered if the car is damaged or stolen in the U.S. This benefit is secondary to your regular auto insurance.
- Global Assist Hotline: If you are more than 100 miles away from your home, you can call for help such as legal, financial, medical, and emergency assistance.
- Terms Apply.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is a good card for shopping at supermarkets, gas stations, and department stores in the U.S. No need to worry about rotating categories.
This card is a no-brainer to apply for, especially with the opportunity to earn a welcome offer. Plus, enjoy the travel and purchase benefits American Express has to offer with this card.
Eligibility and Benefit level varies by Card. Terms, Conditions and Limitations Apply.
Please visit americanexpress.com/benefitsguide for more details.
Card Members are responsible for the costs charged by third-party service providers.