Seasons 52 is a restaurant that offers seasonal menus “featuring ingredients at their peak of freshness.” They describe their cooking techniques as rustic, and they boast an “ever-changing selection of global wines.” If this sounds appealing to you, you can use your American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account to get a $10 Statement Credit after a single $50+ purchase from Seasons 52. All you need to do is sync your AMEX cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexSeasons52 to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more in-restaurant at a Seasons 52 by May 29th, 2016 to receive a $10 statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
AMEX Offers Seasons 52 Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 when you spend $50 at Seasons 52
- Expiration Date: 5/29/2016
- Requirements: An AMEX credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexSeasons52 to add the offer, and finally spend $50 or more in-restaurant at Seasons 52.
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant only. Not valid on online purchases. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided until after 5/29/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexSeasons52 to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase of $50 or more in-restaurant at Seasons 52.
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
You can never go wrong with wine and fresh food (hopefully), so there’s probably a good chance that you’ll enjoy Seasons 52. But before you go, you should sync your AMEX card to a Twitter account and tweet a promotional hashtag. If you want to know more, please read the breakdown above. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Amex statement credit after spending $50! Not interested? Check out our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).