Seasons 52 is a restaurant that offers seasonal menus “featuring ingredients at their peak of freshness.” They describe their cooking techniques as rustic, and they boast an “ever-changing selection of global wines.” If this sounds appealing to you, you can use your American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account to get a $10 Statement Credit after a single $50+ purchase from Seasons 52. All you need to do is sync your AMEX cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexSeasons52 to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more in-restaurant at a Seasons 52 by May 29th, 2016 to receive a $10 statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
AMEX Offers Seasons 52 Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 when you spend $50 at Seasons 52
- Expiration Date: 5/29/2016
- Requirements: An AMEX credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexSeasons52 to add the offer, and finally spend $50 or more in-restaurant at Seasons 52.
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant only. Not valid on online purchases. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided until after 5/29/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexSeasons52 to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase of $50 or more in-restaurant at Seasons 52.
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
You can never go wrong with wine and fresh food (hopefully), so there’s probably a good chance that you’ll enjoy Seasons 52. But before you go, you should sync your AMEX card to a Twitter account and tweet a promotional hashtag. If you want to know more, please read the breakdown above. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Amex statement credit after spending $50! Not interested? Check out our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.