Does your family ever struggle with finding a place to eat for dinner? Maybe you should suggest endless soup, salad, pasta, and dessert from Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes. You should definitely do this if you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account because you can save money and get a $5 Statement Credit after spending $25 at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexSoup to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $25 or more at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes. Complete your purchase by 6/30/2016 to receive $5 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Souplantation Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $5 when you spend $25 at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes
- Expiration Date: 6/30/2016
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexSoup to add the offer, and spend $25 or more at a Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes.
- Terms: Valid in-restaurant only. Not valid on online purchases. Valid at any participating location in the US. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided until after 6/30/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How to Earn Souplantation $5 Credit:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexSoup to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
This is a great opportunity to save money while finding something to eat at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes. If you’re an Amex cardholder in need of a dinner destination, you should definitely consider this bonus. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $5 Amex statement credit after spending $25! Find more offers from HMB’s full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.29%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.95%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.70%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.55%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.55%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||0.55%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|