Get started on your summer body with the South Beach Diet! This best-selling book emphasizes eating high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrates, unsaturated fats, and lean protein, and comes with recipes. You can even save with your American Express card, as they are targeting users with a $30 statement credit with a $100 purchase through June 16, 2018. Simply check your Amex account for the targeted offer, enroll into the offer and make your purchase to earn your statement credit!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.00% APY as of 6/29/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Offers South Beach Diet Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $30 statement credit with $100 purchase at southbeachdiet.com
- Expiration: June 16, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Get a $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more. Valid online at southbeachdiet.com. Expires 6/16/2018. Limit of 3 total statement credits.
Get $30 Statement Credit for $100 Purchase:
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted for this South Beach Diet offer
- Enroll in this offer
- Make a $100 purchase to earn a $30 statement credit!
Get started on your summer body with the South Beach Diet! Now through June 16, 2018, American Express is even offering an $30 statement credit for a $100 purchase at southbeachdiet.com. If you have no idea where to get started for your dream summer body, check out the South Beach Diet! Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).