If beautiful & healthy skin is a must have then you need to know about TimeToSpa. TimeToSpa is one of the best online retailers to purchase beauty supplies from since they offer a huge selection of goods as affordable prices. Lucky American Express members should rejoice knowing that they can get a $25 statement credit for $100+ purchase at TimeToSpa. This is an one time, targeted offer and must be added to your enrolled Amex card before you make your qualifying purchase. If you are interested in this offer then make sure to redeem it by February 28, 2018 otherwise you will be missing out. TimeToSpa also offer various discounts and promotions on their site at all time, so even if you are not an Amex member there may be bargains for you can claim.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.90% APY as of 9/15/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers TimeToSpa Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: $25 statement credit
- Expiration: February 28, 2018
- Availability: Targeted American Express card holders
- Terms & Conditions: Valid online only. Valid only on US website. Excludes authorized retailers. Excludes purchases made at third party websites. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit of 1 statement credit(s) per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels.
Earn $25 Statement Credit:
- Navigate to Amex Offers page.
- Sign in and add TimeToSpa promotion into your enrolled American Express card.
- Shop online for qualifying purchases totaling up to $100+ before taxes.
- Checkout and expect $25 statement credit to appear within 90 days of February 28, 2018
Low on skin & body care products? Check out TimeToSpa for the best deals and a wide selection of name brand products at extremely affordable prices. Explorer everything TimeToSpa has to offer, you may find something you’ll love and didn’t even know you needed till now. Targeted American Express card holders can earn a nice $25 statement credit by purchasing $100+ worth of qualifying products online at TimeToSpa. This is a great chance for the lucky few out there to replenish your skin & body care supply for the changing seasons. Just remember to add this amazing Amex Offer onto your enrolled card before you start your shopping spree. Offer expires February 28, 2018 so claim this promotion before it’s too late. Check out our list of the best American Express card bonuses!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.99%-27.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)