If you’re planning on traveling to Spain then make sure to check out Iberia Airlines, with destinations in Madrid and Barcelona they’ll be sure to not disappoint. Currently, American Express is offering a 40% Transfer Bonus to Iberia Avios when you transfer your Amex Membership Rewards Points to Avios Points. This offer is available now through September 17, 2017, so make sure to take advantage of this offer and plan your trip to Spain today!
Amex 40% Transfer Bonus:
- Bonus: 40% transfer bonus to Iberia Avios
- Expiration: September 17, 2017
- Requirements: Have AmEx membership reward points
- What To Do: Log into your Amex account and transfer your Amex membership rewards points into Iberia Avios points
- Terms: Must transfer in increments of 250, once you have transferred Membership Rewards points, they become subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Iberia Plus program and cannot be transferred back to your Membership Rewards program account.
Get 40% Transfer Points:
- Go to the Amex Transfer Page
- Type in the number of points you want to transfer
- Accept the terms and conditions and log into your Amex Account
- Transfer your Amex Membership Reward Point to receive a 40% bonus
If you’ve been wanting to go on a trip to Spain then make sure to take advantage of this offer and transfer your American Express Membership Reward Points into Iberia Avios Points to receive a 40% bonus. Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)