If you’re planning on traveling to Spain then make sure to check out Iberia Airlines, with destinations in Madrid and Barcelona they’ll be sure to not disappoint. Currently, American Express is offering a 40% Transfer Bonus to Iberia Avios when you transfer your Amex Membership Rewards Points to Avios Points. This offer is available now through September 17, 2017, so make sure to take advantage of this offer and plan your trip to Spain today!
Amex 40% Transfer Bonus:
- Bonus: 40% transfer bonus to Iberia Avios
- Expiration: September 17, 2017
- Requirements: Have AmEx membership reward points
- What To Do: Log into your Amex account and transfer your Amex membership rewards points into Iberia Avios points
- Terms: Must transfer in increments of 250, once you have transferred Membership Rewards points, they become subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Iberia Plus program and cannot be transferred back to your Membership Rewards program account.
Get 40% Transfer Points:
- Go to the Amex Transfer Page
- Type in the number of points you want to transfer
- Accept the terms and conditions and log into your Amex Account
- Transfer your Amex Membership Reward Point to receive a 40% bonus
If you’ve been wanting to go on a trip to Spain then make sure to take advantage of this offer and transfer your American Express Membership Reward Points into Iberia Avios Points to receive a 40% bonus. Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)