If any of you guys have babies or toddlers you know how frustrating and costly it is to constantly buy new clothes. Well, if you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, I can help you save money on your next purchase! When you sign up for Amex Twitter sync, you can get a $5 Statement Credit after spending $25 in-store or online at Carter’s & OshKosh B’gosh. To get started, you just need to sync your AmEx card to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexCarters. After that, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you only need to spend $25 or more in-store or online at Carter’s & OshKosh B’gosh by 12/31/2015 to receive $5 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Carter’s/OshKosh B’Gosh Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $5 when you spend $25 in-store or online at Carter’s & OshKosh B’gosh
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexCarters to add the offer, and spend $25 or more in-store or online.
- Terms: Valid in store and online. Not valid outside US. Puerto Rico, USVI, and US territories excluded. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 9/20/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $5 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexCarters to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Carter’s and OshKosh B’Gosh are well-known for making quality clothing for children, so you and your child are sure to be happy with whatever you choose to purchase. If you’re an Amex cardholder and a parent looking for new children’s clothes, you should definitely consider this bonus. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $5 Amex statement credit after spending $25! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.