If any of you guys have babies or toddlers you know how frustrating and costly it is to constantly buy diapers. Well, if you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, I can help you save money on your next purchase! When you sign up for Amex Twitter sync, you can get a $10 Statement Credit after spending $50 at diapers.com and family of brands: wag.com, soap.com, yoyo.com, beautybar.com, afterschool.com, vinemarket.com, look.com, and casa.com. To get started, you just need to sync your AmEx card to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexDiapers. After that, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you only need to spend $50 or more at a qualifying site by 12/31/2015 to receive $10 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.30% APY as of 12/22/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Diapers.com Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 when you spend $50 at diapers.com, wag.com, soap.com, yoyo.com, beautybar.com, afterschool.com, vinemarket.com, look.com, or casa.com
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexDiapers to add the offer, and spend $50 online.
- Terms: Offer valid on a qualifying purchase at diapers.com and family of brands: wag.com, soap.com, yoyo.com, beautybar.com, afterschool.com, vinemarket.com, look.com and casa.com. Purchases consisting solely of gift cards are not considered qualifying purchases and are not eligible for the offer. In order to count as a qualifying purchase for the offer, any purchase that contains gift cards must also include other items. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 12/31/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexDiapers to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
With this offer, you have so many different websites/stores to choose from; whether you’re looking for home decor, pet food, diapers, toddler’s clothing, or even food, this Amex Twitter promotion covers it. If you’re an Amex cardholder and a parent looking for diapers and baby supplies, you should definitely consider this bonus. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Amex statement credit after spending $50! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.