Do you own an American Express Credit Card? Do you have an active Twitter account? If you have both of these things you can combine them to get a $5 Statement Credit after a single $25 purchase from Dollar General. First, you need to sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexDollarGen to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. After that you just have to spend $25 or more at a Dollar General by 8/31/2015 to receive $5 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.50% APY as of 8/11/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Dollar General Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $5 when you spend $25 at Dollar General
- Expiration Date: 8/31/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexDollarGen to add the offer, and finally make $25 or more purchase at a Dollar General store.
- Terms: Valid in-store only. Not valid on online purchases or phone orders. Offer valid at Dollar General and Dollar General Market stores. Valid at any participating location in the US. Enrollment limited.
How To Earn $5 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexDollarGen to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
You can shop at Dollar General or Dollar General Market for pretty much all of your groceries. These stores have everything from pet food to fresh fruits. Visit a Dollar General so you can use your Amex card to claim your discount. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $5 Amex statement credit after spending $25! Check out more promotions from the HMB list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.