If you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get a $50 Statement Credit after spending $250+ on room rate and room charges at Embassy Suites by Hilton. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexEmbassy to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $250 or more when you make reservations online at hilton.com, via the HHonors App, or by calling 1-800-445-8667. Complete your purchase by 12/21/2015 to receive $50 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Embassy Suites Hilton Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $50 when you spend $250+ at Embassy Suites by Hilton
- Expiration Date: 12/21/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexEmbassy to add the offer, and make $250 or more on reservations at Embassy Suites by Hilton.
- Terms: Offer only valid at Embassy Suites by Hilton(TM) in the US & US Territories. Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria(TM) Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts(TM), Canopy by Hilton(TM), Curio – A Collection by Hilton(TM), DoubleTree by Hilton(TM), Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton(TM), Homewood Suites by Hilton(TM), Home2 Suites by Hilton(TM) and Hilton Grand Vacations(TM). Reservations must be made online at embassysuites.hilton.com, via the HHonors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
How To Earn $50 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexEmbassy to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Hilton is a globally recognized hospitality company with hundreds of locations across the U.S. If you’re an Amex cardholder looking for a quality hotel, you should definitely consider this bonus. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $50 Amex statement credit after spending $250! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.