Here’s a great offer for anyone looking PC, printers, or accessories! If you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get a $50 Statement Credit after spending $250 at shopping.hp.com. To get started, you just need to sync your AmEx card to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexHP. After that, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you only need to spend $250 or more at shopping.hp.com by 11/21/2015 to receive $50 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex HP Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $50 when you spend $250 at shopping.hp.com
- Expiration Date: 11/21/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexHP to add the offer, and spend $250 or more in-store or online.
- Terms: Offer valid at shopping.hp.com. Valid online only. Valid only on US website. Offer excludes HP Labs, purchases of replacement or spare parts, training & certificate programs, B2B & public sector purchases. Offer also excludes HP Partner and PartnerOne Programs, HP SmartFriend, HP Financial Services, HP Cloud Services, HP Enterprise Services, Technology and IT Consulting Services, Big Data Solutions, and Information Security and Risk Management Services. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 11/21/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited.
How To Earn $50 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexHP to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
HP has everything from printers to desktop monitors to laptops! If you’re an Amex cardholder looking for new electronics, you should definitely consider this bonus. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $50 Amex statement credit after spending $250! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.