No matter how much of a mess they create or how badly they behave, we always spoil our pets. Those expenses adds up though. But if you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can save money and get a $5 Statement Credit after spending $10 at an in-store Petco or Petco.com. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexPetco to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $10 or more in-store online at Petco.com. Complete your purchase by 12/9/2015 to receive $5 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Petco Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $5 when you spend $10 at Petco.com or in-store
- Expiration Date: 12/9/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexPetco to add the offer, and make $50 or more on purchases.
- Terms: Valid in-store and online. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes international shipping at stores.ebay.com/petco-animal-supplies. Excludes Unleashed, Pet People, Pet Sitting by Rover.com, Doctors Foster and Smith, Live Aquaria, Pet Education, Petco Now and Vetco.com.
How To Earn $5 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexPetco to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Petco offers a huge variety of pet supplies and pet food, so you’re bound to find exactly what you need for any kind of pet. If you’re an Amex cardholder in need of something from Petco, you should definitely consider this bonus. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $5 Amex statement credit after spending $10! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.