Do you plan on traveling anytime soon? If you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get a $400 Statement Credit after spending $2000 on airfare at qantas.com. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexQantas to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $2000 or more when you purchase tickets on Qantas’ US website. Complete your purchase by 8/15/2015 to receive $400 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Qantas Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $400 when you spend $2000 at qantas.com
- Expiration Date: 8/15/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexQantas to add the offer, and spend $2000 or more on travel at qantas.com.
- Terms: Valid online only at qantas.com. Valid only on purchases of airfare made at Qantas’ US website. Not valid on purchases made by phone or at physical locations including, but not limited to the Qantas shop, the Qantas store and Qantas clubs and lounges. Offer not valid on purchases made in flight. Offer not valid for any purchases of a vacation package or through a third party (including resellers and online marketplaces). Qantas freight airfare not included. Offer not valid on any purchases made by using American Express Membership Rewards®. Excludes Corporate Cards and all prepaid Card products (other than registered American Express Serve® and Bluebird® Cards).
How To Earn $400 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexQantas to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Qantas is Australia’s largest domestic and international airline and is widely regarded as the world’s leading long distance airline and one of the strongest brands in Australia. If you’re an Amex cardholder looking for a quality airline, you should definitely consider this bonus. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $400 Amex statement credit after spending $2000! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|