Anybody with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account can get a $20 Statement Credit after $100 in purchases at Staples or Staples.com. You only need to sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexStaples to get started. Once you have done so, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you simply spend $100 or more online purchase at a Staples or on the Staples website by 8/31/2015 to receive $20 back by via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Staples Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $20 when you spend $100 at Staples
- Expiration Date: 8/31/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexStaples to add the offer, and finally make $200 or more purchase at Staples or Staples.com.
- Terms: Valid in-store and online. Valid at any participating location in the US. Valid only on US Website. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Offer not valid on B2B sales at StaplesAdvantage.com. Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, and Staples Simplexity. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 8/31/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $20 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexStaples to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
This is a great chance to get a $20 Amex statement credit after spending $100 at Staples! You can purchase anything from office supplies to furniture and school supplies in-store or online. Be sure to sign up for this offer and make the qualifying purchase before 8/31/2015 if you want to earn your statement credit. See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions today!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.