Sync your qualifying American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, get a one-time $10 Statement Credit after spending $20 with the Uber app by December 31, 2015. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexUber to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $20 or more in the Uber app. If you don’t have an Uber account Sign Up today for $15 in free Credit, then follow the steps below to get even more savings with a $10 statement credit from Amex.
With the American Express® Personal Savings Account:
• Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Uber Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: Get $10 when you spend $20 or more qualifying purchase in the Uber app using your connected American Express Card.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/15
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexUber to add the offer, and spend $20 in the Uber app.
- Terms: Enrollment limited. In order to be eligible, you must use your enrolled Card as the credit card on file for your Uber account to pay Uber $20 or more for a single ride by 12/31/15. If you are enrolled in American Express’ program with Uber, you do not earn additional Membership Rewards points on the portion of the fare covered by the $10 statement credit. If you apply a promo code or Uber credit toward your payment for the ride, you will only receive the statement credit if the remaining balance is $20 or more. Offer not available for redemption when you select to “Use Points” in the Uber app to pay for a ride. Offer not valid on UberT in New York City, or other services in which payment does not occur via Uber’s app. Offer valid only for rides taken in the US.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexUber to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Sign up for Uber and get $15 bonus credit if you don’t already have an account. It’s probably the most popular way to save money on taxi service without the taxi cab price tag. Uber makes catching a ride easy and cheap, all you need is a smartphone and the Uber app! Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Statement Credit after spending $20! Find more offers from HMB’s full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
• 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
• No Penalty APR.
• Late Fee Waiver.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 Annual Fee.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees