Uber is a technological company based in San Francisco, California. It operates in 633 cities worldwide and develops, markets, and operates ride-share transportation and food delivery. It offers affordable rides at many different occasions. By using the smartphone app, riders can call for an Uber and an Uber driver on duty will come pick them up. By becoming an Uber driver, you drive when you want and earn as much as you want. Of course, the more you drive, the more you’ll make. Depending on where you live, you may earn an average of $10-$15 per hour. In addition, during times of high demand for rides, or “surges,” fares increase to make sure those who need a ride can get one. Thus, you’ll get higher pay and a steady stream of ride requests. You’ll be paid weekly and your fares are automatically deposited. You can set your own schedule and drive whatever time works for you. You’re your own boss. Sign up with Uber today and start making great money with you car.
Uber Driver Information:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn Money on Your Own Time with Uber
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you are under 23 years old)
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Use an eligible 4-door vehicle
- Have an iOS or Android compatible smartphone
- Terms: Uber collects information about you when you use their mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services, and through other interactions and communications you have with us. For persons residing in the United States, the Services are provided by Uber USA, LLC and its U.S. affiliates. See Uber’s terms and conditions for more details.
Become an Uber Driver:
- Apply for Uber. Vehicle requirements vary by region, so they’ll show you what’s needed.
- Share required documents, such as copies of your license, registration, proof of insurance, and some information for a screening.
- Once you’re on the platform, simply log in to the app and start earning money.
- Enjoy your job!
If you’re looking for a part time job or you have some free time on your hands, Uber is a great company where you can decide when you work, where you go, and whom you pick up. Plus, you’ll get sweet bonuses for each passenger you refer to the app, and each new driver you refer. As an Uber driver, you can keep the tips you earn from your passengers. In addition, during surges, you can get more with increased fares. Sign up today to be your own boss. If you’re not interested in becoming an Uber driver, but you like offers like this, make sure to check out our full listings of how to make money online.
The The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards(R) Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards(R) Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards(R) Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.