If you plan on traveling to Los Angeles, San Diego, or Orlando to enjoy one of their dozens of theme parks or attractions, you may be interested in this offer for an Amex statement credit. As long as you have an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get a $30 Statement Credit for a $150 purchase at UndercoverTourist.com. You only need to sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexUCT to get started. Once you have done so, you should receive a message from @AmexOffers informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then simply spend $150 or more online by 5/8/2017 to receive $30 back by via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Undercover Tourist Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $30 when you spend $150 at undercovertourist.com
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2017
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexUCT to add the offer, and finally make a $150 or more purchase at undercovertourist.com.
- Terms: Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/31/17, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
How To Earn $30 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexUCT to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Make a purchase of $150 at UndercoverTourist.com
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/31/2017
This is a great chance to get a $30 amex statement credit after spending $150 at UndercoverTourist.com! Undercover Tourist is a site that is dedicated to helping people save as much money as possible when traveling to one of dozens of amusement parks and attractions in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orlando. You can save big on tickets and car rentals through this site, and you can save time by organizing a touring plan. Be sure to sign up for this offer and make the qualifying purchase before 5/31/2017 if you want to earn your statement credit. See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions today!
The IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.