For those with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account, you can get receive a statement credit of $10 when you spend $60 or more at Whole Foods Market when you enrolled in AmEx Sync offer. You must sync your AmEx cards and tweet #AmexWFM using your twitter account. A return message will inform you when the credit has been added to your card. Simply spend $60 or more in-store purchase by 1/31/2016 and you will receive $10 back by via statement credit. The deal is per Amex card.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY as of 4/28/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
Amex Whole Foods Market Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: Get $10 when you spend $60 or more qualifying purchases at Whole Foods Market using your connected American Express Card.
- Expiration Date: 1/31/16
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet #AmexWFM to add the offer, and spend $60 at Whole Foods Market.
- Terms: Valid in-store only. Not valid on online purchases. Phone orders for gift cards are excluded. Orders that are placed through the website for pickup at the physical locations and paid for in the store are included. Excludes Food Trucks, Instacart, Wine Club, Whole Journeys (travel), Charity Organizations and Foundations and the Local Producer Loan Program. Valid at any participating location in the US. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 1/31/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $10 Credit with Amex Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexWFM to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
American Express is coming down hard on people buying gift cards for Amex Sync promotions, so I suggest shop regularly with your Synced card at Whole Foods Market to save you money. You may also be able to register by logging in on americanexpress.com, Facebook, Foursquare, or on the AMEX app. If you have done this before, you can unsync and resync cards here. Get this $10 Back $60 Purchase at Whole Foods Market today! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)