Individuals who worked for AT&T Services Inc. or AT&T Mobility Services LLC Senior Training Manager Design or Senior Training Manager Delivery may be eligible for a potential award from the AT&T Managers Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, AT&T allegedly violated federal Fair Labor Standards Acts and California Labor laws by mis-classifying class members as independent contractors rather than employees. This causes the plaintiffs and training specialist to be exempt from overtime pay. AT&T denies the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by December 28, 2017!
|AT&T offers wireless plans with unlimited data or Rollover Data®. Prepaid calling, travel plans, and more! Whatever you need, find the one that's right for you! Unlimited Enhanced Plans start at $65/mo & Mobile Share FlexSM Plans start at $45/mo. Explore Plans|
AT&T Managers Unpaid Overtime CAL:
- AT&T Managers Unpaid Overtime Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/28/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, worked for AT&T Services Inc. or AT&T Mobility Services LLC as a Senior Training Manager Design or Senior Training Manager Delivery and who are not bound by the Management Arbitration Agreement during the following time periods
- From May 18, 2011 to Oct. 16, 2017 for California-based employees;
- From May 18, 2012 to Oct. 16, 2017 for non-California employees who opted into the AT&T unpaid overtime lawsuit; and
- From Aug. 18, 2014 to Oct. 16, 2017 for non-California employees who did not opt into the AT&T unpaid overtime class action lawsuit.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Wendell Walton, et al. v. AT&T Services Inc., Case No. 3:15-cv-03653-VC, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the AT&T Managers Unpaid Overtime Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by December 28, 2017!
Remember to fill out the necessary information for the AT&T Managers Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit. It’s time that you get compensated and awarded for the injustice that was done while you were working an honest job. If you are a Senior Training Manager Design or Senior Training Manager Delivery at AT&T don’t delay and make sure you complete the claim form by December 28, 2017! If you feel like you may have other class action lawsuits that you may be eligible for, if not this one, be sure to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 bonus miles, 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), and a $100 statement credit after spending $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.