Consumers who purchased auto parts and products directly from manufacturers during certain time periods are eligible for a potential award from the Auto Parts Antitrust Direct Purchase Class Action Lawsuit!
This class action lawsuit varies depending on the auto part the consumer purchased. Due to the fact that there are a lot of variations on what you can file a claim for, make sure you check the link down below to find out if you are eligible for this promotion.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by the appropriate claim deadline specified below to receive your potential award!
Auto Part Antitrust Direct Purchase Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: Varies depending on auto part
- Alternators auto parts class action settlement: 10/11/2019
- Radiators auto parts class action settlement: 10/18/2019
- Windshield washer systems auto parts class action settlement: 11/12/2019
- Windshield wiper systems auto parts class action settlement: 11/26/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased air conditioning systems, alternators, bearings, fuel injection systems, heater control panels, instrument panel clusters, occupant safety systems, power window motors, radiators, small bearings, starters, windshield washer systems, windshield wiper systems, and wire harness products directly from manufacturers during certain time periods
- Estimated Amount: Payments will vary depending on the individual settlement terms, the number of claims filed, and the amount purchased by each claimant.
- Proof of Purchase: Documentation of purchases may be required to validate claims. Federal taxpayer information may also be required.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 12-MD-02311, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Auto Parts Antitrust Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by the appropriate claim deadline to receive your potential award!
For consumers or companies who purchased the auto parts directly from the manufacturers, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Auto Parts Antitrust Direct Purchase Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, there are claims that several manufacturers engaged in antitrust actions to fix the cost of various auto parts. So if you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|