If you’ve looking for an adventure in Argentina to see those amazing places you’ve always heard of, then you’re in luck! Avianca is having a sale from New York City, NY to Buenos Aires, Argentina starting at $1,235 business class round-trip! This deal won’t last long. There is so much you can do in Buenos Aires, such as exploring the Plaza de Mayo, visiting the Teatro Colón opera house, and looking at the modern MALBA museum! Check out the city of Buenos Aires and the history behind its culture and its people. Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from New York City to Buenos Aires
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from New York City, NY to Buenos Aires, Argentina for $1,235
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from April to June, 2018.
Get New York City/Buenos Aires Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- Enjoy your flight!
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.