If you’ve planned a trip and are looking for a rental car, then we have you covered with a discount! Avis is offering a great discount off of your car rentals for 2018! You can get up to 25% Off Car Rentals if you book this travel deal by February 28, 2018 for car rentals throughout 2018 with their promotional code. Simply use the promo code “D098715“, for the discount to work. Travel and drive a rental car for a lower price!
Avis Car Rentals Coupon Promotion:
- Book Now
- Promotion: Receive Up To 25% Off
- Promo Code: D098715
- Expiration: February 28, 2018
- Availability: Participating locations only
- Terms & Conditions: The savings of up to 25% applies to Avis base rates and is applicable only to the time and mileage charges of the rental. Offer does not apply to car group X. All taxes, fees and surcharges are extra. Offer is available for U.S. and Canadian residents only for rentals at participating locations in the U.S and Canada. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other AWD number, promotion or offer.
Get Up to 25% Off Car Rentals:
- Visit Avis‘ website and choose a future date in 2018 that you would like to book a car rental.
- Enter in the promotional code “D098715” by February 28, 2018.
Check out Avis if you’ve planned a trip and possibly need a rental car because you will be able to get up to 25% Off Car Rentals! Be sure to use the promotional code, “D098715“, when you check out to get your discount. Don’t miss out on this great discounted car rental promotion that you can enjoy while traveling. If you enjoy saving money, you can purchase discounted gift cards, shop through the best cash back shopping portals, and also refer to our full list on more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Leave a Reply