If you are one of the few individuals who still owns a Fax machine or if you are a business who received unsolicited fax advertisements from B.E. Atlas Company, you may be eligible for a potential award from the B.E. Atlas Fax Advertisements Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, B.E. Atlas Company is allegedly responsible for sending out these unsolicited fax advertisements that violates the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or TCPA. These fax advertisements implemented by an illegal junk fax advertising program set up in order to in order to promote the sales of its property, goods and services all without the owners consent. B.E. Atlas denies that they violated the TCPA but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March, 27, 2018!
B.E. Atlas Fax Advertisements CAL:
- B.E. Atlas Fax Advertisements Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/27/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who received a successful transmission of at least one fax sent on behalf of B.E. Atlas in one or more of the fax broadcasts transmitted by WestFax Inc.
- Estimated Amount: To be decided
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Craftwood Lumber Company, et al. v. B.E. Atlas Company, et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-07865, in the U.S District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the B.E. Atlas Fax Advertisements Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
Fax advertisements are no fun to receive but you can make it fun by earning some cash back! If you received fax advertisements from B.E. Atlas Company you may be eligible to benefit for a potential award from the B.E. Atlas Fax Advertisements Class Action Lawsuit. If you never consented you should never be receiving fax advertisements that waste your time. Once you have checked that you are eligible make sure to send in a filled claim form by March 27, 2018! If you are interested in other potential lawsuits check out the Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to find other ways to earn back some cash!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 80,000 bonus miles, 20,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), and a $200 statement credit after spending $5,000 on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer Ends 11/10/21.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.