You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you refer anyone to open any personal checking account with Bank Independent.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
Referred Person: To earn a $50 Visa Reward Card, the Referred Person must register by following the link provided in the referral email or on social media, open a new Bank Independent personal checking account AND fulfill the following requirements within 60 days of account opening:
- Complete one (1) or more direct deposits of at least $500, OR
- Complete fifteen (15) or more debit card transactions (excluding ATM withdrawals)
Referred Business: To earn a $150 Visa Reward Card, the Referred Person must register by following the link provided in the referral email or on social media, open a new Bank Independent business checking account AND fulfill the following requirements within 60 days of account opening:
- Complete five (5) or more business debit card transactions (excluding ATM withdrawals), AND
- Enroll in online banking
Bank Independent $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Personal or Business Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Premier Checking: $100
- Essential Checking: $25
- Basic Checking: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $12, see below how to waive
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed, check with CSR
(No expiration date listed)
- A Referrer may receive up to ten (10) Reward Cards ($500 value) within a calendar year, but only one Referrer may receive a Reward Card for each Referred Person or Business that fulfills the requirements (the first Referrer who enters information for a Referred Person or Business will be the eligible Referrer).
- The Referred Person or Business may only receive one Reward Card for opening an account and completing the requirements but may also be eligible as a Referrer.
- Referrals made via social media will be credited to the person (Referrer) who initially posts the link to the social media site, even if the post is shared multiple times by different users.
At Bank Independent, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.