Is your calendar filled to the brim with activities? Consider visiting a museum to appreciate art and history! As part of their Bank of America Free Museum Admissions, customers can get one free general admission to over 220 museums and cultural institutions across the United States.
All you need to do is present your Bank of America credit or debit card and a picture ID this weekend, February 1st and 2nd, to a participating museum.
Please remember that the free admission is valid for the cardholder only and at participating institutions only. In addition, it excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events and cannot be combined with other offers. Go forth and learn more this weekend with your free admission to participating museums and cultural institutions! Check out the new calendar dates for 2020 below!
* Bank of America also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Bank of America Free Museums Admission
- Participating Museums & Cultural Institutions
- Free Dates: February 1st & 2nd, 2020
- What you’ll get: Free admission to over 220 museums and cultural institutions
- Who is eligible: Cardholders from Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, or US Trust cardholder
- How to earn it:
- Check out the Participating Museums and Cultural Institutions
- Head to your participating location on the first weekend of each month
- Bring your credit or debit card and a picture ID
- Present it to the ticket register and mention the offer
- Receive free admission!
- Terms & Conditions: Cardholders only; guests are not eligible for free admission. Excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
(See list above for all participating museums)
Start off the first weekend of every month by visiting a museum for free. The free admission at museums and cultural institutions for Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, or US Trust customer is a must.
Customers of the banks can get free admission to participating museums and cultural institutions with Bank of America’s Museums on Us Promotion. Present your credit or debit card and a picture ID at the ticket booth and receive free admission. Check out more ways to Save Money.