You can earn a $100 Business Referral Bonus when you refer anyone to open any personal checking account with bankHometown .
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Download and print out the referral card or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on this handout and give it to the business you are referring.
- When a new business checking account is opened with your referral handout, you’ll receive $100.
bankHometown $100 Business Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CT, MA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household limit: none listed
(No expiration date listed)
- $100 will be credited to your business account after the business you refer opens a new bankHometown business checking account and provides your business name at account opening.
- The business you refer must be a new bankHometown business checking customer.
- $100 will be paid into your business account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account was opened.
- By participating, each business may be aware that the other is a customer of bankHometown.
- The referring person must have a business checking account at bankHometown and be authorized to transact on behalf of the referring business.
- This is a limited time offer and subject to change anytime without notice.
- In accordance with applicable regulations, bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.
At bankHometownk, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.