The settlement will benefit individuals who received a notice from Banner Health that their information may have been compromised in the 2016 data breach. There are around 2.6 million patients that were affected by a data breach. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Banner Health Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, hackers gained access to Banner Health’s systems and downloaded “massive quantities of information” including personal identifying information, healthcare information and credit information.. So if you are eligible, then file a claim by February 9, 2021 to receive your potential award!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus|
Banner Health Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: February 9, 2021
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who received a notice from Banner Health that their information may have been compromised in a data breach that occurred in June and July of 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Ordinary Cash Reimbursement: Cash payment for up to three hours of undocumented lost time and/or additional documented expenses or losses of up to $500 per Class Member
- Extraordinary Cash Reimbursement: Cash payment for up to 15 additional hours of documented time and/or additional expenses or losses of up to $10,000 per Class Member
- Two Years of Credit Monitoring: Including $1 million in identity theft coverage.
- Proof of Purchase: Documentation of time (more than three hours) spent handling the security incident and documentation of any expenses or losses incurred as a result of the breach.
- Case Name & Number: Banner Health Data Breach Litigation, Case No. 2:16-cv-02696, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Banner Health Data Breach Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by February 9, 2021 to receive your potential award!
The settlement will benefit individuals who received a notice from Banner Health that their information may have been compromised in a data breach that occurred in June and July of 2016. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Banner Health Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|