Priority Pass is expanding their restaurant options into the program allowing travelers to receive credit for food & drinks at various airports. The most recent addition to CLE (Cleveland Hopkins International Airport) at Concourse C.
From 4:00 AM – 8:00 PM Sunday – Fridays; 4:00 AM – 7:30 PM Saturdays. For Cardholders who pay for individual visits or guest visits, please check this particular offer against your visit fee to ensure it represents value for you. We advise Cardholders to review full Conditions of access below before visiting.
Editor’s Note: The easiest way to be a Priority Pass member is to simply have the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, The Platinum Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Ascend from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire, Citi Prestige Card, Barclaycard Gold & Black, City National Bank Visa Infinite, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, or The Ritz Carlton Credit Card. These cards come with Priority Pass. Most cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you in the lounge or you can get unlimited guest with a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or the The Ritz Carlton Credit Card.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
How To Locate
Airside – after Security, go to Concourse C and Bar Symon is located between Gates C4 and C6. To be eligible, Cardholders and guests are required to show an Outbound Departure Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
Terms & Additional Information
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
- The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- US$28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than US$28 per person.
- Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person. Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
The The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Plus, 0% Intro APR for 12 months from the date of the account opening on purchases eligible for Pay Over Time. After that, your APR will be 14.24% to 22.24% based on your credit worthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases in key business categories, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else. Cap applies.
Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee ($695 if application is received on or after 01/13/2022). (See Rates & Fees)
Enjoy delicious comfort food and a tap-house into a timeless airport experience. Featuring signature items and a selection of award-winning burgers, definitely stop by and take advantage of this priority pass perk. Keep up with the latest Priority Pass offerings! If you’re interested in more credit cards and their benefits, see our list of the Best Credit Card Promotions.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.