Saving money has never been easier! BBVA offers Certificates of Deposit (CD) accounts that offer a phenomenal rate of 2.25% APY on a 36-month term. In order to open a CD, you must have a minimum opening deposit of $500.
CD features include high interest rates, 24/7 online account access, and FDIC Deposit Insurance up to $250,000 per individual account holder.
|BBVA Money Market||2.00% APY||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking||No Monthly Fee||Review|
|BBVA Certificate of Deposit||2.25% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
BBVA Certificate of Deposit Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes
- Auto-Renewal: Yes
BBVA Certificate of Deposit Rates
|12 Month||1.90% APY|
|15 Month||2.00% APY|
|18 Month||2.20% APY|
|36 Month||2.25% APY|
How To Open A BBVA CD
- Visit BBVA
- Enter your info: They need your address, phone, email, and Social security number
- Fund your account: Open with as little as $500. You can transfer funds from an existing account or send a check.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They'll send a confirmation email, then watch the mail for your welcome email.
Opening a BBVA CD is really straight forward and easy. As long as you follow the instructions how they tell you, you should be able to do this without any issues.
BBVA Contact Information
Since Discover Bank is all online-based, it provides customers with 24/7 customer service, easy to navigate, useful financial calculators an tools, along with money management tips and advice.
- Customer service: 1-800-266-7277
- Location: Nationwide (locator)
- Bank website: https://www.bbvausa.com/
- Headquarters: 15 South Twentieth Street Birmingham, AL, USA
BBVA CD Features
- Earn more with competitive online CD rates
- Choose from a variety of term options
- Pay no maintenance fees
- Enjoy risk-free investing, with FDIC-insurance up to applicable limits
- View the status of your CDs at any time with 24/7 online access
When saving money, it's always a smart idea to have some sort of investment. I recommend opening a BBVA CD account for the 36-month term with a fantastic rate of 2.25% APY. BBVA makes it much easier to reach your goals and accumulate interest.
Don't forget CD rates vary across region, be sure to see if you are getting the rate you are looking for! See our full list of Best CD Rates today!
(Visit BBVA for more details)
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|