For those of you who are interested in making a higher APY rate, Beaumont Community CU is offering CDs with up to a 2.12% APY CD Rates. Headquartered in Beaumont, Beaumont Community Credit Union is the 232nd largest credit union in the state of Texas and the 2,997th largest credit union in the nation. The Credit Union has now grown into a full service, non-profit financial institution, and is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Jefferson County.
Beaumont Community Credit Union:
Beaumont Community CU boasts a wide variety of financial products and services to meet the needs of their members. Since it’s establishment in 1956, it has grown to 8 employees and 4,046 members at their location. Overall, Beaumont Community Credit Union has a B+ health rating. Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and IRA CDs are currently offered with term lengths currently ranging from 6 to 60 months. See the following locator to find the closest location to you! These CDs offer some of the most competitive rates on the market, with minimum initial deposit requirements and early withdrawal penalties (varies based on the length of the CD term). If you’re interested in a surefire way to invest your money, then make sure to check out Beaumont Community CU’s CDs.
Beaumont Community Credit Union’s CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! The Beaumont Community CU Best CDs pays the highest APY rate with a 2.12% APY for 60 months if you deposit over $50,000. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out the Beaumont Community Credit Union’s CDs. And remember, your CDs are FDIC insured so invest in a CD today!
IRA & Share CDs (Under $50,000):
- 0.40% APY for 6 Month CD
- 0.65% APY for 12 Month CD
- 0.85% APY for 18 Month CD
- 1.01% APY for 24 Month CD
- 1.26% APY for 36 Month CD
- 1.76% APY for 48 Month CD
- 2.02% APY for 60 Month CD
IRA & Share CDs (Over $50,000):
- 0.50% APY for 6 Month CD
- 0.75% APY for 12 Month CD
- 0.95% APY for 18 Month CD
- 1.11% APY for 24 Month CD
- 1.36% APY for 36 Month CD
- 1.86% APY for 48 Month CD
- 2.12% APY for 60 Month CD
Whether you’re interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Beaumont Community CU offers you an array of CDs from 6 months to 60 months. All you need is a minimum of $1,000 deposit to pick your CD term. Earn up to a 2.12% APY rate with Beaumont Community CU. Sign up for a CD with Beaumont Community CU today, and enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking and access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
Leave a Reply