Have you received a text from Bebe advertising about their latest sales and products without knowingly giving your number before? If you do, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Bebe Text Spam Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Bebe allegedly violates the TCPA by sending text messages to their customers by using automatic dialing equipment. Without letting their customers know that they would receive these advertisement text messages. Bebe continues to deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 17, 2017!
Bebe Text Spam CAL:
- Bebe Text Spam Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/17/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who owned or leased any of the subjected vehicles in the United States as of June 9, 2017, as well as anyone who had formerly owned or leased the subject vehicles and had sold or returned the subject vehicles between April 11, 2013 and June 9, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: $20
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Meyer, et al. v. Bebe Stores Inc., Case No. 4:14-cv-00267, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Bebe Text Spam Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 17, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For anyone who received text messages by Bebe without consent, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Bebe Text Spam Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Bebe violates the TCPA by sending out text messages to customers after they have made a purchase, which was then used to sign up for “Club Bebe”, a customer loyalty program without their customers consent or knowledge. If you are tired of receiving Bebe text messages or frustrated with their Club Bebe sign up, file a claim for a potential award by October 17, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 100,000 Bonus Miles after spending $6,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 3/29/23.
NEW: Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.
Leave a Reply