Belden agreed to a class action lawsuit settlement to resolve claims it failed to prevent a November 2020 data breach.
The settlement benefits United States residents who received a notice from Belden concerning the November 2020 data breach.
Plaintiffs in the data breach class action lawsuit accused Belden of negligence and breaches of its duty by failing to protect consumer data in a 2020 data breach.
In 2020, Belden was the victim of a data breach that compromised employee information and other data.
Belden hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to pay an undisclosed amount to resolve these allegations.
Belden Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- United States residents who received a notice from Belden concerning the November 2020 data breach
- Estimated Amount: $500
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Documentation of unreimbursed expenses and losses or lost time
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/08/2023
- Case Name & Number:
- Edke v. Belden Inc., Case No. 2021-CH-00047, and Mackey v. Belden Inc., Case No. 4:21-cv-00149, both in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply