To celebrate this upcoming Labor Day, Best Buy has launched their Labor Day Sale Promotion. They are offering up to 40% off appliances, free delivery on major appliances $399+ and a $300 Best Buy gift card with three qualifying appliances totaling $3,000 or more, or $400 in gift cards with four or more appliances totaling $4,000 or more. If you need a new fridge to oven, this is definitely a sale you’ll want to check out. Check out Best Buy’s Labor Day Promotion and save on your appliances today!
Table of Contents
Best Buy Labor Day Sale Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Up to 40% Off Appliances
- Expiration: September 4, 2017
- What To Do: Browse through Best Buys Labor Day Promotion page and choose items up to 40% off
- Terms: Exclusions apply. Minimum savings is 5%.
Get Up To 40% Off Appliance Deals:
- Go onto the Best Buy Labor Day Sale Promotion Page
- Browse through the items and save up to 40%
- Get free delivery on major appliances $399+
- Earn a $300 Best Buy gift card with three qualifying appliances totaling $3,000 or more, OR $400 in gift cards with four or more appliances totaling $4,000 or more
- Save on your appliances purchase!
If you’re looking for a new refrigerator to washing machine, check out the Best Buy Labor Day Promotion. This sale is offering up to 40% off on appliances, free delivery to a major appliance purchase of $399 and up to a $400 Best Buy gift card with a Major Appliance Package. Make the most out of your money with this Best Buy promotion. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).