The Best Buy Visa Checkout Promotion is giving Best Buy customers the chance to get $25 off a purchase of $100 or more valid through February 22, 2017. To qualify for this offer, you just need to shop on Best Buy’s website and use Visa Checkout when you’re ready to pay. Once you pay with Visa Checkout, the $25 discount should be applied automatically. Visa Checkout is a simple way to pay online that offers the following advantages:
- Works anytime, anywhere, across all your devices.
- Speed through checkout with a single sign-in.
- Store a My Best Buy® Visa card or major credit or debit card.
Table of Contents
Best Buy Visa Checkout Promotion Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Use Visa Checkout to get $25 off your $100+ Purchase from Best Buy
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: 02/22/2017
- Terms: Online offer valid through 02/22/17 at 11:59 p.m. CT or while supplies last and is only available in the U.S. when displayed on this page. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, and/or services purchased and/or taxes paid. Excludes Amazon streaming players; Amazon Echo products; Google Home; Google Chromecast and Chromecast Audio; Google Wifi; Bose® audio products; Sonos; Polk Audio; Denon; select Samsung home audio, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players; Sony audio, TVs and 3D glasses, Blu-ray and DVD players, and set-top boxes; select LG TVs and Blu-ray players; subscription software services; GoPro cameras and accessories; digital music services and download cards; select Dyson products; Pacific Sales products; and all Magnolia Home Theater products. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your only payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.
How to Earn Best Buy Visa Checkout Bonus:
- Head to the Best Buy Visa Checkout Promotion page to make sure the offer is still available.
- Go to BestBuy.com and put together a shopping cart worth at least $100 by February 22, 2017.
- Sign up for a Visa Checkout account if you haven’t already.
- Once you’re ready to check out, select your shopping cart and select the Visa Checkout button as your payment option.
- The $25 discount should be automatically applied to your purchase when you select Visa Checkout.
If you’re shopping online and you need some electronics from Best Buy, this is an easy way to save an extra $25! All you have to do is spend at least $100 at BestBuy.com by the expiration date and choose Visa Checkout as your payment option! There are no extra steps that you need to take because the discount is automatically applied if you choose Visa Checkout. Take advantage of this offer before it expires! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.