Nurses are an integral part of the health community, and are often under appreciated when compared to other medical professionals. However, there are a ton of businesses out there that want to give a special thanks to those who take care of us when we face medical complications.
We have compiled a list of the Best Nurse Discounts for 2020
Table of Contents
- 1 Membership Program Discounts
- 2 Scrubs, Medical Uniforms & Medical Accessories Discounts
- 3 Health and Wellness Discounts
- 4 Education Discounts
- 5 Hotel & Travel Discounts
- 6 Home Discounts
- 7 Insurance Discounts
- 8 Education & Textbook Student Discounts
- 9 Furniture Student Discounts
- 10 Health & Fitness Student Discounts
- 11 Other Discounts
- 12 The Best Student Cards & Programs
- 13 Bottom Line
Membership Program Discounts
- American Association of Registered Nurses: This association offers advice on managing personal finances as well as deals on insurance and shopping deals using their PerksCard. All nurses can get this membership for free.
- American Nurses Association: This association has a plethora of discounts on auto insurance, long term care insurance, life insurance, financial planning, and a professional liability service that comes at a discount to members.
- American Society of Registered Nurses: This organization offers members discounts, educational certificate courses, , grants, scholarships, awards, top Literary Nursing Journals, & more. Fees are required to be a member.
- Hometown Heroes: This group gives their members thousands of deals to a variety of companies across the U.S..
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN): This association offers exclusive discounts and 5% off on purchases that occur on the online NANN store.
- NursesUSA: This free membership offers discounted rates for movies, theme parks, hotel bookings & more.
- ASRN Pharmacy Discount Card: This association offers members a discount card that allows them to save 20-80% on prescription medications. This deal can also extend to close friends and family.
- IPSA Healthcare Professional Discount Card: All healthcare professionals can get discounts, exclusive promotions, & complementary treatments.
Scrubs, Medical Uniforms & Medical Accessories Discounts
- BH Uniforms: This store offers wholesale prices on medical attire.
- Comfort Scrubs: This company offers wholesale prices on medical uniforms and scrubs.
- Discount Medical Uniforms: This store offers you discounts on medical uniforms, medical accessories, nursing shoes, and designer scrubs.
- Happy Feet: True to its name, Happy Feet gives discounts on clogs and shoes for nurses and hospital workers.
- Lydia’s Uniforms: Get discounts on brand name scrubs, medical supplies, and nursing shoes
- Marcus Uniforms: Get deals on bulk orders of medical uniforms along with free shipping on $100+ orders.
- Medical Scrubs Mall: Get 45% off medical uniform and scrub purchases.
- Pulse Uniform: Pulse Uniform offers discounts on brand name scrubs and medical uniforms with the option of personalizing. Certain restrictions apply.
- Scrubin.com: Get discounts on clearances scrubs along with a flat shipping fee of $4.99
- Scrubs & Beyond: Get nursing apparel and accessories at a discounted price.
- Scrubs Gallery: Get medical uniforms and scrubs for cheap.
- Sheehan Sales Inc.: Get wholesale prices on nursing uniforms and scrubs.
- Tafford Uniforms: Discounts on scrubs and other medical uniforms + free shipping on orders $69+. There is also a 110% price match guarantee.
- Uniform Advantage: Get discounted nursing shoes.
Health and Wellness Discounts
- Atera Spas: Nurses and other medical personnel that verify eligibility online get special discounts.
- Lasik Plus: This company offers public servants Lasik surgery for 20% off with valid identification.
- Nature’s Gift: This company offers R.N.’s with a state licence 10% off essential oils and other select products.
- Turf Valley: Registered nurses with valid credentials get a 15% discount every Monday on a single spa service.
- Weight Crafters: Special price is available for registered nurses.
- American Red Cross: Registered nurses get affordable first aid and CPR re-certification along with furthering education
- Duquesne University: Registered nurses who are graduate students get a 30% discount on tuition fees.
- Johnson & Johnson: The Campaign for Nursing: This company offers a comprehensive guide to nursing scholarships that is offered across the U.S.
- Mead-Johnson: Registered pediatric nurses will gain access to special programs that provide useful educational resources.
- Nursing.org: This website gives out guides for over 300 scholarships that are offered to registered nurses.
- The CEU Group: Nurses and nurse case managers will get discounted rates for continuing education credits.
Hotel & Travel Discounts
- American Traveler: Special discounts for hotel rates and car rentals are available for nurses and healthcare professionals that join the American Traveler Team.
- Avista Resort: Medical professionals who present their IDs upon check in will get discounted rates.
- Broken Bow Lake Cabin Rentals: Active registered nurses will get a 35% discount on cabin rental reservations.
- Cheeca Lodge & Spa: Nurses who go online can get a 10% room discount.
- CondoLux: Nurses who provide an R.N. ID can get a 10% discount on vacation rentals that last 5 or more days.
- Elk Springs Resort: Registered nurses are being offered a 10% discount on vacation rental cabins.
- Sixt: At participating outlets, registered nurses can get car rentals at a 5% discount.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort: R.N.’s with proof of employment can get special room rates.
- Westgate Resorts: R.N.’s who present a valid ID at check-in will receive a 10% discount on resort and travel reservations.
- NursesUSA Online Travel Booking Service: R.N.’s who become members of NursesUSA can receive discounts on hotels, vacations rentals, and car rentals with no sign up cost required.
- Everyday Hero Housing Assistance Fund: Registered nurses can get some of their new home costs covered thanks to this housing assistance fund.
- Homes for Heroes: Healthcare professionals can get savings when they purchase, sell, or refinance a home.
- Hometown Heroes: This free membership will offer registered nurses special real estate offers and benefits.
- Nurse Next Door: R.N.’s that are purchasing new homes can be offered up to $6,000 in homebuyer assistance.
- Kirkland’s: Registered nurses can get a 10% discount on home decor on all service holidays.
- AAA: Registered nurses and medical personnel can get a 7.4% discount on their insurance policy that AAA has with The Auto Club.
- Anchor Health Administrators: Members of this organization can get long-term care insurance premium offers and discounts.
- Geico: Members of the American Association of Registered Nurses can get exclusive discounts and yearly insurance premiums thanks to Geico.
- Mercer Proliability: Members of the American Nurses Association can get a 5% discount on pro liability insurance premiums along with special professional liability coverage.
- Nationwide: Members of the American Nurses Association get discounts on auto-insurance premiums.
- Proliability by Mercer: Members of the American Nurses Association will get pro liability insurance at a discount.
- The Zebra: The Zebra lists out insurance companies that provide a 3-10% discount on auto insurance for medical professionals.
Education & Textbook Student Discounts
- AbeBooks – Students can get huge discounts on new and second-hand textbooks with discounts ranging from 50% to 90%
- Amazon – Amazon offers student discounts of 15% and above on computers, cellphones, and other accessories. Promo deals vary every week .
- Chegg – Students receive Chegg coupons that can be used to claim discounts. Check link to find out what promotion is available this month
- Kobo Rakuten – Students receive $8 off their first eBook when they verify through UNiDAYS
Furniture Student Discounts
- Eight Sleep – Students can verify their eligibility online to get 10% off their online purchase at Eight Sleep
- Leesa – Get 15% off any mattress purchase by verifying your details through ID.me
- Overstock – Students can join Club O for free and enjoy many membership perks like free shipping, rewards, and more
- PBteen – Get 15% off your online and in-store purchase using your .edu email or college ID
- West Elm – Students with valid ID can get 15% off in-store purchases. Register using your .edu email address. Restrictions apply
Health & Fitness Student Discounts
- 1-800-Contacts – Students can get 10% off 1-800-Contacts lenses when they verify through UNiDAYS.
- Barre3 – Get 20% off your Barre3 subscription when you verify with UNiDAYS.
- GlassesUSA – Students can get 55% off select frames and free delivery from Glasses USA. Verify using UNiDAYS.
- Hello Fresh – Students receive a monthly 20% discount on Hello Fresh meal boxes when they verify through UNiDAYS. Restrictions apply.
- MoveWith – MoveWith Fitness offers an unlimited membership of only $4.99 a month to college students.
- Pure Cycles – Students can get a 10% discount on Pure Cycles bikes and accessories. Verify through UNiDAYS.
- Ray-Ban – U.S. students can verify through UNiDAYS to receive discounts and free shipping on Ray-Ban eyewear.
- Spy Optic – Spy Optic offers 20% discount to students who verify through UNiDAYS.
- PureFormulas – U.S. students can get a 10% discount on all orders at PureFormulas. Verify using ID.me.
- CorePower Yoga – Full-time students can save up to 25% off drop-in classes, 10-class packs, Black Tag memberships and three-month unlimited memberships at CorePower Yoga studios throughout the country. Discounts vary by region.
- Eastern Mountain Sports – Get 20% off regularly priced EMS brand items and 15% off full-price national brand products when you show your student ID.
- FedEx – Get 20% or 30% off shipping, depending on the kind of package.
- Guilford Press – Get a 40% discount on books, videos, newsletters, and journals with no minimum order and free shipping.
- Jiffy Lube – Get $10 or 10% off your total Jiffy Lube bill when you present a valid student ID.
- Penske – Get 10% off all truck rentals for students, plus an additional 10% if you book your one-way rental online.
- Sprint – Sprint offers discounts on monthly service plans to registered nurses through the Sprint Discount Program
- Texas de Brazil: Nurses with valid ID can get a 20% Heroes’ Discount at Texas de Brazil. Discount applies to a maximum of 4 people per table. Not available during holidays
The Best Student Cards & Programs
- ID.me – You can think of ID.me as a “digital wallet” that verifies your student status online. When you sign up with ID.me you can score solid discounts at their 400+ partners.
- ISIC (International Student Identity Card) – With a valid ISIC card students qualify for international discounts on travel, shopping, entertainment, insurance, food, and accommodations. There are currently over 160,000 discounts in over 130 countries available to ISIC cardholders. An ISIC card costs $25 per year and will score you discounted access to museums, cultural sites, hostels, hotels, airlines, buses, trains, ferries, restaurants, bars, and other attractions.
- Student Advantage Card – The Student Advantage card costs $22.50 per year and gives you access to a discount of up to 40 percent off at campus shops, local businesses, and popular online stores.
- Student Beans – Student Beans is a free app that gives you access to the latest student discount right on your smartphone and provides a simple login to help stores verify your student status when you’re shopping online.
- UNiDAYS – With a UNiDAYS account, you instantly qualify for discounts on tons of popular brands. Simply log on with your details and you’ll be instantly verified and eligible for discounts.
In appreciation for your hard work and dedication in helping people and saving lives, we’ve looked for the best discounts just for you! Save money with nurse discounts on hotels, entertainments, apparel, and more! You can also find other deals and promotion for nurses through associations, while some are given through affiliations of your employer!
Search our listing for free and start saving money! Please comment below with your thoughts about these deals! Plus, if we’ve missed some that you know of, do tell us! Still looking for more? Find more ways to save money with these deals for you, your friends, and your family by checking out some birthday freebies and free food deals, all ready for you on HMB!