Teachers are an undervalued part of our society. They have a direct impact on the future of our world by developing children into future leaders and innovators. Many different companies recognize their value, and give out many different discounts that are specially tailored for educators.
Read through this post to find the Best Teacher Discounts That will help our educators live less financially stressful lives and allow them to focus on the most important job of all; educating our youth.
Note: If you’re looking for a credit card that rewards you on all your purchases, I recommend checking out the Wells Fargo Cash Wise card, the Chase Freedom Unlimited card, or the American Express Cash Magnet card to earn rewards on all of your purchases! See more credit card bonus offers here.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 Classroom Discounts
- 2 Book Discounts
- 3 Craft & Fabric Discounts
- 4 Apparel & Retail Discounts
- 5 Travel Discounts
- 6 Home & Furniture Discounts
- 7 Hotel & Resort Discounts
- 8 Automotive Discounts
- 9 Car & Truck Rental Discounts
- 10 Consumable Goods Discounts
- 11 Technology Discounts
- 12 Fitness & Health Discounts
- 13 Genealogy & DNA Discounts
- 14 Insurance Discounts
- 15 Membership Discounts
- 16 News & Magazine Discounts
- 17 Museum & Zoo Discounts
- 18 Sports Discounts
- 19 Vision Discounts
- 20 Entertainment Discounts
- 21 Party Discounts
- 22 Bottom Line
- Academic Superstore – Get year round discounts with on school supplies for teachers and faculty with valid ID
- Container Store – Get discounts through their Organized Teacher Discount Program. These offers will last until December 31, 2019
- Curious Chef -This comapny offers special teacher discounts on bulk kitchen products for verified cooking educational programs in the U.S.
- Dick Blick Art Supplies – Dick Blick offers free lesson plans and discounted art supplies to U.S. educators
- Discount School Supply – Discounts to different learning equipment and school supplies
- Dollar Days – Discounted wholesale prices.
- Dramatists Play Service – 10% discount to educators who order 20+ copies of any DPS Acting Edition
- GelPro – Teachers get a 25% discount on all orders online
- Home Depot – Public school teachers can get tax free exemption on classroom purchases
- Izzit – Teachers can sign up on their website to receive one free educational DVD once a year.
- K12 School Supplies – Teachers get a 30% – 80% discount on closeout and clearance school supplies.
- Kennelly Keys Music – Discounts on products and rentals to educators
- Kiwi Crate – Special discount for educators on purchases of 10 or more items
- LakeShore Learning – 15% discount for U.S. teachers in-store after joining the LakeShore Learning Teacher’s Club
- Naked Binder – Discounts on environmentally safe recyclable school merchandise.
- National School Supply – Discounts on school supplies, equipment, and resources to educators.
- Office Depot – Teachers who are OfficeMax Reward Members get a 2% rebate on their purchases
- Oriental Trading – Reduced pricing on select teaching supplies & stationery
- Paper Source – Bulk discounts on most paper products
- PBS – Teachers get free access to digital curriculum resources.
- Pencils.com – 10% discount for all teachers with valid ID
- Pets in the Classroom – Offers financial assistance to teachers who want to purchase and maintain pets for their classroom
- Raymond Geddes School Supplies – Through their Get More Rewards Club teachers get exclusive discounts on future U.S. orders
- Silhouette – American and Canadian teachers can get discounts on select products.
- Speed Stacks – PE instructors can get one free speed stack for educational purposes.
- Squiggle Park – Discounts on educational resources/teaching plans
- Timesavers for Teachers – Bundle discounts on educational forms
- Yoobi – Free classroom packs for Elementary School educators who have at least 70% of their class enrolled in a reduced/free lunch program. They also have discounts on classroom products for teachers.
- Barnes & Noble: 25% off store purchases and 10% off cafe purchases for U.S. teachers.
- Bookmans: Educators that sign up for the Project: Educate program will get a 20% discount (U.S. only).
- Books-A-Million: It is a discount card program that’s free to all K-12 educators, librarians, and homeschoolers, entitling them to a 20% discount on most items for their classroom.
- First Book: Up to 50% off books and offers free resources to those who are eligible.
- Half Price Books: Getting the Educator Discount Card will give you a 10% discount on all products year-round.
- Quail Ridge Books: Get a complimentary membership to readers club for U.S. educators. This membership includes a lot of great discounts, follow the link to find all of them.
- Reading Warehouse: Teachers can get novels and books at a discounted price for grades k-12.
- Scholastic Teacher Store: Teachers get discounted prices and shipping.
- Schuler Books: K-12 teachers in Michigan get a 20% discount on novels from select genres.
- Thrift Books: 15% discount on all used books for American teachers when using the promo code APPLE.
Craft & Fabric Discounts
- A.C. Moore: A.C. Moore’s Loyalty Program is available to teachers who will get get exclusive savings and rewards when they purchase art supplies and crafting materials.
- Ben Franklin Crafts & Frame Shop: To show their appreciation, Ben Franklin gives teachers a 10% discount off their purchases of classroom materials! Teachers must show proof of certification/school identification to be eligible for the benefit.
- JoAnn Fabric: 15% discount on order from U.S. teachers.
- Michaels: Teachers with a valid ID will get a 15% discount every day in the U.S..
- Printastic: Get discounted yard signs and other educational posters/banners for teachers.
- Strictly for Kids Store: Get discounted educational tools and products.
Apparel & Retail Discounts
- Belk: 20% off select in-store and online purchase every Tuesday for teachers.
- BN3TH Underwear: 20% discount for teachers that register through ID.me.
- Banana Republic: U.S. teachers that present a valid ID at checkout will receive a 15% discount on full priced in-store purchases. Valid ID must be presented upon checkout.
- Bonobos: 20% discount for teachers that register through SheerID. (source).
- Bunion Bootie: 10% discount for U.S. teachers that register through SheerID.
- Champion: active and retired U.S. teachers will receive a 10% discount when they register through TeacherID.
- Christopher and Banks: 10% off in-store purchases for teachers through C&B’s advantage discount program.
- Cole Haan: 15% discount for teachers who present a valid ID while in-store. If you are online, you must register with a .edu email to get the discount.
- Costco Wholesale: Teachers in the U.S. who register with SheerID can get $60 in savings when they first become a Costco member. Verify eligibility using SheerID.
- Crocs: Discounts on select shoes along with special offers.
- DC Shoes: Teachers that verify through SheerID will receive a 15% discount on online orders.
- Dinosaur Detector: Teachers that use promo code EDUCATE15 can get 15% off online orders.
- Dooney & Bourke: Teachers that are shopping online can get 15% off when they register through SheerID.
- Dressbarn: Teachers that present a valid educators ID at checkout can get 15% off in-store purchases when they sign up for their loyalty program.
- Eddie Bauer: Teachers, school staff and students may be able to receive an exclusive education discount of 10-15% off in-store purchases at Eddie Bauer. Simply show your school I.D. to receive your discount.
- Hanes: Teachers that verify themselves through TeacherID get a 10% discount.
- J.Crew: U.S. teachers that present a proper ID at checkout will get a 15% discount when shopping in-store.
- JustMySize: Active and retired U.S. educators that have their ID validated through TeacherID will be able to get 10% discount.
- Karen Kane: U.S. teachers that have prove their affiliation with a school will be able to receive a 20% discount.
- Madewell: U.S. teachers that present a valid ID at checkout will be able to receive 15% off on in-store purchases.
- OneHanesPlace: Current and retired U.S. educators who verify their ID through TeacherID will be able to receive a 10% discount.
- Quicksilver: Teachers that verify their ID through SheerID will be able to get a 15% discount.
- Reebok: Teachers and government employees that validate their ID through ID.me will receive a 30% discount.
- Roxy: Teachers that verify their ID through SheerID will receive a 15% discount on surfer styles.
- Staples: Staples online store offers teachers exclusive discounts. Any in-store discounts will vary depending on the location.
- South Moon Under: Teachers who shop online or in-store will receive a 10% discount.
- Tommy John: Teachers that verify their ID through SheerID will receive a 20% discount on select items.
- TOMS: 10% discount on TOMS orders for teachers who verify their ID through SheerID.
- Zebit: Zebit offers $2,500 interest free credit for teachers with no credit check required.
- Contiki: Teachers that have a valid ID can get $75 in savings for trips that last at least 7 days.
- STATravel: Teachers with a valid identification can get special airline discounts with a free International Teacher ID card.
- VacationstoGo: U.S. educators with a valid ID can get limited time vacation cruise time deals.
Home & Furniture Discounts
- E-Z UP: U.S. educators that register online will get 30% off E-Z UP Instant Shelter products & other accessories.
- Frigidaire: U.S. educators that register their ID through SheerID will get a one-time 25% discount on filters & other Frigidaire accessories.
- Otterbox: Teachers can receive Otterbox and Lifeproof rugged cases for only25% off + free shipping
- Overstock.com: U.S. educators that verify their ID through TeacherID will receive a free Club O Gold memberships.
Hotel & Resort Discounts
- Aqua Aston Hotels & Resorts: Public school teachers and other federal government employees get discounted rate when they used promo code GOV.
- Bally’s Atlantic City: U.S. educators that verify their ID through ID.me will receive exclusive promotions as well as 10% off their stay.
- Bally’s Las Vegas: U.S. teachers that verify their status through ID.me will receive exclusive promotions as well as 10% off their stay.
- Caesar’s Palace: U.S. educators that identify themselves through ID.me will receive 10% off their booking along with other special offers.
- Cheeca Lodge & Spa: Teachers with a valid ID who book online will receive a 10% room discount.
- Coral Cay Resort: U.S. educators that verify their identity will receive exclusive offers.
- Cromwell: Teachers who identify themselves through ID.me will receive a 10% discount as well as other exclusive offers.
- Enclave Hotel and Suites: Teachers get a 25% discount.
- Flamingo: Teachers who verify their status through ID.me will get a 10% reduced room rate along with other special discounts.
- Gaylord Palms Resort: Teachers who validate their ID will get savings on room rates and other special offers.
- Grande Shores: Teachers that provide valid proof of employment will get discounted room rates.
- Hampton Inn & Suites: Teachers with a valid ID will get exclusive benefits and hotel rates. Participating locations only.
- Harrah’s Resort: U.S. educators that verify their employment through TeacherID will receive a 10% discount along with other exclusive promotions
- Hawk’s Cay Resort: Teachers get a 15% discount as part of the Teacher Appreciation special package.
- Hilton Bonnet Creek: Discounted rooms, freebies, and complimentary deals are available for U.S. educators.
- Horseshoe: U.S. teachers that verify their status through ID.me will receive a 10% discount along with other promotions.
- Howard Johnson Hotels: Exclusive benefits and government employee rates are available for teachers at participating locations.
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa: Verifying your U.S. teacher status through email will allow you get exclusive vacation packages.
- LINQ: U.S. educators that verify their ID through TeacherID will get 10% reduced room rate along with special discounts.
- Magnolia Grace Ranch: 5% off bookings to Magnolia Grace Ranch for wedding days.
- Mermaid Cottages: Using the code “Educator” as a teacher will allow you to get a 5% discount.
- Planet Hollywood Resort: Educators who verify their ID through ID.me will receive a 10% discount along with other offers.
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts: Educators can get a 20% discount along with amenities.
- Prince Resort: Educators, teachers, and homeschooling parents who present a valid ID can all get exclusive discounts.
- Rio Las Vegas: U.S. teachers that verify their ID through ID.me will receive 10% discounted room rates and other promotions.
- Stay Sky Suites: U.S. educators with valid ID will get exclusive discounts and complimentary services.
- Swan and Dolphin Resort (Walt Disney World): U.S. educators that have a valid teacher ID will get special room rates.
- Tradewinds Resort: U.S. teacher with valid teacher ID will get a 10% discount on room rates.
- Westgate Resorts: Teachers and educators that use promo code EDUCATORS10 will receive a 10% discount
- Wyndham Hotel Group: Public school teachers and other government employees will get special discounted rates.
- Bell: Bell Bicycling and Motorcycle Helmets offers discounts to teachers who apply for their Pro Deal Program.
- Buick/Chevrolet/GMC: Buick offers special educator discounts on select models.
Car & Truck Rental Discounts
- Alamo Car Rental: Alamo Car Rental offers a $25 car rental discount to members of the American Federation of Teachers.
- Budget Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental offers U.S. teachers a 20% truck rental discount on local moves, and a 15% discount on one-way moves using code “TEACH”.
- Dollar Car Rental: U.S. teachers can apply for government employee discounts and benefits at Dollar Car Rental.
- E-Z Rent-A-Car: E-Z Rent-A-Car offers a 10% discount to teachers with valid ID when they use the promo code 827B9. Available until Jan. 31, 2020.
- National Car Rental: U.S. teachers can apply for government employee discounts and benefits at National Car Rental. Valid ID is required.
- Sixt Rent a Car: Sixt Rent a Car offers a 5% discount on prepaid car rentals to U.S. educators and school employees. Restrictions apply.
Consumable Goods Discounts
- Enfamil: U.S. educators can get a 15% discount from Enfamil when by verify their ID online. Offer can only be used once per day.
- Texas de Brazil: Teachers with valid ID can get a 20% Heroes’ Discount from Texas de Brazil. Discount applies to a maximum of 4 people per table. Not available during holidays.
- ABBYY: Teachers can save up to 30% off software products like FineReader, PDF Transformer, Screenshot Reader, Lingvo and Business Card Reader.
- Ableton: Teachers can get up to 40% off Ableton Live 10 Standard or Suite, plus discounts on Push and Live orders. Proof of employment must be verified online.
- Adafruit: Adafruit offers 10% off plus quantity discounts on select Adafruit and Arduino products to educators.
- Adobe: 60% off your first year of Adobe Creative Cloud. Proof of eligibility required.
- Apple: The Apple Store for Education offers discounted rates on MacBooks, iPads, and other Apple accessories to college educators and home school teachers.
- AT&T: AT&T offers select educator discounts on monthly phone service plans through AT&T’s Signature Discount Program. Employee ID or school email is required.
- Basecamp: Basecamp offers a free 30-day trial to U.S. educators who agree to use the site for educational purposes only. Email [email protected] to verify eligibility.
- Bose: Bose offers special discounts to U.S. educators. Call 1-800-353-4207 to claim discount.
- Canon: Canon offers discounts on select products and accessories to U.S. educators. Call 866-50-CANON or email [email protected]
- Cartographica: Academic pricing is available for teachers. SheerID verification is required to prove eligibility
- Chibitronics: Chibitronics offers a 20% discount on educational products and services to teachers. Register online and the discount code will be sent to you after one business day.
- Cyberlink: Cyberlink offers up to 60% off software to teachers and faculty members with valid proof of employment. Restrictions apply.
- Devon Technologies: Devon Technologies offers educational discounts to U.S. educators who can show proof of school affiliation.
- Final Draft: Teachers can buy a full digital copy of Final Draft 11 Educational tool at a discounted price
- GameSalad: The GameSalad Pro development tool is sold at a 50% discount for teachers. Verify through SheerID
- HDRsoft: Teachers can get 60% off Photomatix Pro or Photomatix Pro Plus Bundle through SheerID plus free complimentary Photography Teacher License. Email [email protected] to request license
- Hewlett Packard: HP offers up to 50% off select products and services with HP Education Editions.
- IDM: Teachers receive a 50% discount on IDM products and the All-Access Plan. Verification is required
- iRobot: U.S. educators can apply for a discounted price on the iRobot Create 2 programmable robot platform. Apply and verify eligibility online.
- Intuit Quickbooks: Intuit offers free online QuickBooks, ProConnect software, and discounted QuickBooks Desktop products to U.S. educators through the Intuit Education Program.
- JourneyED: JourneyED offers Adobe Creative Cloud Teacher Edition at a discounted price for educators. Restrictions apply.
- Lenovo: Lenovo offers U.S. teachers 15% off ThinkPad laptops and 10% off IdeaPad laptops plus free shipping. Verify eligibility online.
- LifeLock: Teachers get 60 days free, plus 15% off a LifeLock membership. Verify with SheerID to qualify
- LittleBits: LittleBits offers U.S. educators 5% off of all products plus free educator content.
- Microsoft Store: Microsoft Online Store offers 10% off select products and software for teachers. Verification is required.
- Perfectly Clear: Teachers can receive a 40% discount on Perfectly Clear photo-editing software
- Pinnacle: Pinnacle offers U.S. teachers 20% off movie-making products. Verify through SheerID.
- Precision Camera & Video: Teachers can get 10% off photography classes at Precision Camera & Video in Austin, Texas. Valid ID is required.
- PureGear: Teachers who verify through SheerID can get a 35% discount on smartphone and tablet accessories at PureGear
- Republic Wireless: Republic Wireless offers 50% discount on cellular plans to teachers through their Educator Appreciation Program.
- Roxio: Roxio offers a 20% discount on select Roxio products. Verify your school affiliation through SheerID.
- Shelly Beck Photography: Teachers are eligible for discounts on wedding photos at Shelly Beck Photography. Exclusions apply.
- Silhouette America: U.S. teachers are eligible for special product discounts through Silhouette America’s Educator Discount Program. Email [email protected] with your account name, school, and teaching certificate.
- Silk Smartish: Silk Smartish offers a 15% discount on select phones and accessories to U.S. teachers. Online verification is required.
- Skylum: Teachers can get 50% off Luminar and Aurora HDR bundles from Skylum. Online verification is required
- Sony Creative Software: Sony Creative Software offers a list of academic resellers that offer reduced pricing to U.S. educators on select products
- Sprint: School employees, teachers, and administrators can claim special offers and savings through the Sprint Works Program. Verify online to receive discount code.
- Studica: Teachers can save up to 90% on select educational tools and products from top brands at Studica. Restrictions apply.
- SurveyMonkey: U.S. educators who create an account at SurveyMonkey to receive discounts. Exclusions apply.
- Targus: U.S. teachers can verify through SheerID to receive 25% off Targus laptop bags, tablet cases, and computer accessories.
- ThinkEDU.com: ThinkEDU.com offers exclusive educator discounts on popular computer software and hardware.
- T-Mobile: T-Mobile offers exclusive education discounts on monthly phone service plans for K-12 and college U.S. educators. Call 1-844-225-2036 to get verified. Restrictions apply.
- Verizon Wireless: Verizon Wireless offers phone service discounts to U.S. education employees. Work email and pay stub required.
Fitness & Health Discounts
- Atera Spas: U.S. educators can get special discounts on select services at Atera Spas. Apply online and provide proof of employment.
- Garmin: Garmin offers exclusive discounts on select educational products. Verify using online form.
- Kaylaitsines: Kaylaitsines offers exclusive discounts to U.S. educators. Identity must be verified through ID.me.
- Omron: Teachers can get 10% off Omron fitness trackers and other health products. Verify using SheerID
- PureFormulas: PureFormulas offers U.S. teachers a 10% discount on all orders. Identification must be verified through ID.me.
- ThriveMarket: ThriveMarket offers free memberships and 25-50% off organic groceries to low-income U.S. educators. Verify through email.
- Turf Valley: Teachers with valid proof of employment can get 15% off any single spa service at Turf Valley every Monday. Call 410-203-2755 for reservations.
- Weight Crafters: Full time public school teachers can get a 5% discount on Weight Crafters Fitness Camp fees and services. Restrictions apply.
- WellnessMats: U.S. teachers receive a 25% discount at select WellnessMats retail locations. Verify eligibility through SheerID
- YogaKids: YogaKids offers discounted training fees to teachers and school employees who want to become certified kids yoga instructors. Restrictions apply.
Genealogy & DNA Discounts
- 23andMe: U.S. teachers receive special education discounts on all DNA kits ordered through 23andme.com. Verification is required.
- National Geographic & Ancestry DNA: National Geographic and Ancestry DNA partner up to offer exclusive educator discounts on the Geno 2.0 kit for classrooms through the Genographic Project. Kits are offered at $140 from $199.99.
- Country Financial: Country Financial offers a 10% discount on auto insurance to full-time K-12 teachers. Contact your local representative.
- Farmers Insurance: Farmers insurance offers special renters insurance discounts for U.S. educators. Certain restrictions apply.
- GEICO: GEICO offers special discounts on insurance rates to members of select educational organizations.
- Horace Mann Insurance: Horace Mann offers exclusive discounts on auto, life, and property insurance premiums to U.S. teachers. Certain exclusions apply.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance: Liberty Mutual Insurance offers special auto insurance coverage exclusively for U.S. educators at no additional cost. Available in participating states only.
- American Federation of Teachers: The AFT Advantage card offered through the American Federation of Teachers offers exclusive discounts on insurance, travel, shopping, and legal financial services.
- Association of American Educators: The Association of American Educators offers exclusive membership discounts on select everyday purchases through AAE’s membership discount program.
- National Educator’s Association: Members of the National Educator’s Association receive exclusive yearlong NEA membership savings on travel, shopping, and insurance rates.
- Theatre Development Fund: Theatre Development Fund membership includes educator discounts for hundreds of Broadway and off Broadway musicals and theater shows.
News & Magazine Discounts
- Discount Magazine: Discount Magazine offers discounted magazine subscription rates to U.S. educators.
- Nea Magazine Service: Nea Magazine Service offers educator discounts of up to 85% on select magazine subscriptions.
- StudentMags: StudentMags offers low rates on a number of magazine subscriptions. School information must be provided at checkout.
- The New York Times: The New York Times offers up to 50% off for both online and print subscriptions available to teachers. Exclusions apply.
- Time Magazine for Kids: Time Magazine for Kids offers exclusive educator discounts on bulk orders in addition to educational resources and guides for U.S. teachers.
- USA Today: USA Today offers up to 45% off classroom subscriptions exclusively for U.S. teachers.
- Wall Street Journal: The Wall Street Journal offers an exclusive educator rate for print and digital subscriptions. Verification is required.
Museum & Zoo Discounts
- Abbe Museum: U.S. teachers can get admission discounts and educational resources at the Abbe Museum in Maine. Call (207) 288-3519 or email them at [email protected]
- Art Institute of Chicago: The Art Institute of Chicago offers free admission to Illinois pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 educators, teaching artists who are employed in schools, and home school parents. Proper ID is required. A complimentary admission ticket voucher can be requested online.
- Boston Children’s Museum: New England K-8 teachers receive free admission to the Boston Children’s Museum. Valid ID is required.
- Carnegie Science Center: Teachers for preschool up to 12th grade from schools in Maryland, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia can get free admission once a year. Register online.
- Colonial Williamsburg: Teachers are can get 50% off a single-day ticket or an annual pass. Exclusions apply.
- Field Museum in Chicago: Illinois teachers from pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 get free basic admission to the Field Museum in Chicago. Bring valid ID.
- Florida Aquarium: The Florida Aquarium provides free admission to approved online applicants for the Teacher Study Program through August 31, 2019. Exclusions apply.
- Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum: Teachers can get 10% off books and other educational resources from the museum store. Call 573-221-9010 and provide valid proof to receive discount.
- Milwaukee Public Museum: Teachers with valid school ID receive free general admission to the Milwaukee Public Museum plus one complimentary Planetarium program at the Dome Theater.
- National Churchill Museum: K-12 and home school educators can apply for the Teacher Membership Program to receive two free museum admissions for field trip planning purposes every year, a $2.00 discount on individual admission rate, 10% off museum gift store purchases, 15% off teacher workshops, and other benefits.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science: The Perot Museum offers free admission to K-12 teachers in Texas and its bordering states when they present their valid school ID at the museum box office. Restrictions apply.
- Ringling Museum: Teachers employed in Florida schools are eligible for $10 admission at the Ringling Museum. Valid ID is required.
- Shedd Aquarium: Teachers from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin can register online to receive one free general admission voucher for the Shedd Aquarium. Restrictions apply.
- Tech Museum of Innovation: The Tech Museum in California offers exclusive discounts and rewards to U.S. K-12 teachers who apply for the California Educator Membership.
- Baltimore Ravens: Teachers are eligible for reduced ticket prices on Ravens home games when they verify through ID.me. Exclusions apply.
- Cincinnati Reds: The Cincinnati Reds offers U.S. teachers half-priced tickets on select games.
- Columbia: Columbia offers special discounts on Columbia products to U.S. educators through the Professional purchase Program. License information or Tax ID is required.
- Goruck: Goruck offers U.S. educators a 25% discount on orders and events. Verification through ID.me is required.
- MLB: Teachers can sign up to the Rays Salute to Service program by Suncoast Credit Union to get special tickets and discounts to select Major League Baseball games.
- Tampa Bay Rays: The Tampa Bay Rays offers k-12 U.S. educators complimentary tickets to select games and events plus other special offers.
- CoolFrames.com: Coolframes.com offers U.S. educators an extra 5% on all online orders. This is in addition to the standard $20 discount on purchases over $200. Verification through ID.me is required.
- Eyeconic: Eyeconic offers a 10% discount on select frames and lenses to teachers. Restrictions apply.
- Lasik Plus: Teachers are eligible for a 20% discount. Proof of employment required during appointment.
- Sunglass Hut: Sunglass Hut is offering a 15% discount to U.S. teachers. Verify with ID.me.
- ThinOptics: Get 15% off your purchase of eyeglasses upon checkout.
- ATG Tickets: Ambassador Theatre Group has a Local Heroes 2 for 1 ticket offer on select shows to teachers with valid ID. Restrictions apply.
- Atlanta Rocks: Teachers with valid ID can get a 10% climbing fee discount at Atlanta Rocks Indoor Climbing.
- Crayola Experience: The Crayola Experience in Orlando offers free admission to all US pre K-12 teachers with valid ID, while their immediate family members can get a 25% discount every Saturday.
- Ford’s Theatre: Public and private school teachers in Washington D.C. can purchase discounted tickets at select Ford’s Theatres using promo code DCTEACH19. Restrictions apply.
- OTL Seat Filler Club: Teachers, teaching assistants, and admin staff will be required to pay just $22 for the first three months of membership and only $8.50 per month afterwards. Can be cancelled anytime.
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment: Sea World in Florida offers one complimentary admission per year for certified k-12 teachers who work in the state of Florida. Verify through ID.me to receive a voucher.
- Stratz Center: Teachers and school staff in Tampa Bay can get 50% off two tickets at the Stratz Center. Not available online or over the phone. Bring proof of employment.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort offers special room rates to US teachers who book online or call 1-888-828-8850. Valid ID or proof of employment is required.
- Party City: Party City offers 10-20% discounts on in-store purchases and orders made over the phone to all U.S. schools and non-profit organizations. Purchase must be paid for using the company or organization check or credit card.
- Shindigz: Shindigz offers teacher discounts and other promotions. Call 800-314-8736 for more information. Exclusions apply.
Check out what we’ve compiled here for you educators out there putting in the work to help craft our futures and get your Teacher discounts, offers and promotions all in one place! Please comment below with your thoughts about these deals! Plus, if we’ve missed some that you know of, do tell us! Still looking for more? Find more ways to save money with these deals for you, your friends, and your family by checking out the Best Student Discounts and First Responder Discounts, all ready for you on HMB!