In celebration of Best Western’s 10th birthday, they are giving away 1,000 Lufthansa miles as part of their 10th birthday celebration. The website is in German, so here’s the translation I got by using Google Chrome:
1000 Birthday mile for you!
On the occasion of your 10th birthday as a Best Western Rewards member also want our partner Miles & More congratulate and has come up with something special for you!
You want to fill up your mileage a little? Then register here for your birthday 1000 miles *, and we write this on your specified Miles & More membership number well. Sounds great? Is it too!
* The Birthday Miles will be awarded only once and only after correct, prior registration. For the correct specification of the Miles & More Miles & More membership number the member’s responsibility. Miles will be awarded only to the owner of the Miles & More service card, which is qualified within the Best Western Rewards Birthday campaign for it.
Lufthansa Airlines 1,000 Bonus Miles Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: Miles & More
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Miles/Points Worth: You need 25K for a roundtrip ticket. They partner with United Airlines, so you can fly in the U.S.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Miles Expiration: Miles expire after 36 months of inactivity.
It shouldn’t take you longer than a minute to sign up, however it’s YMMV since this is a targeted e-mail. After the signup, they will redirected you to a page in German confirming you’ve successfully signed up. To earn even more miles from Lufthansa, check out the Barclay’s Premier Miles & More World MasterCard.
Premier Miles & More World MasterCard Features:
- Earn 20,000 award miles after your first purchase or balance transfer
- Earn up to 15,000 award miles with balance transfers (1 mile per $1 transferred) within 30 days of account opening
- Earn 2 award miles per $1 on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners
- Earn 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Annual Companion Ticket after first purchase
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made outside the U.S.
- Redeem miles for flight awards and upgrades on Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, SWISS, Star Alliance airlines and other partners
- $79 Annual Fee, waived for SEN and HON Circle Members
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.